login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Audios

Audios can make a difference. There are so many good audios that we purchase or listen to via PC.

One I’m really enjoying which reinforces a number of things is
entitled Accelerated Learning When I first saw the title I wondered if it was similar to a Brian Tracy audio by the same name…but to my wonderful surprise… it incorporated many of the wonderful things I know that works…with an assortment of new/and never too old facts which assist learning and getting in the flow…..[links which are no longer available-have been removed]

Here’s a little about the audio here

I like the abridged version very very much

Access Your Genius Potential
The world’s foremost producer of personal development and motivational audio programs now gives you the inside look at techniques to improve the way you learn.

Science has suggested that the human mind has an almost infinite potential for learning and processing information. The problem has always been in accessing this incredible power. “Accelerated Learning Techniques” tells you how. Based on Nobel Prize-winning research, the cutting-edge methods revealed here can make a dramatic difference to you and your family, virtually guaranteeing success at work and school. For this is the ideal learning program, enabling you to identify and use your own unique way of learning, unleashing the power of your whole brain.

In “Accelerated Learning Techniques,” best-selling author, Brian Tracy and internationally renowned learning expert Colin Rose reveal, step-by-step, how to:

Make the most of your natural abilities
Convert theoretical data into useful knowledge
Improve your memory
Turn speed reading into power reading
Write and communicate on paper more effectively
Unleash the power of better learning within you — listen to “Accelerated Learning Techniques” today.

• _____________

Like many of us, I have a large library of audios I utilize…These are just a few I chose to highlight…
The Psychology of Success -Ten Universal Principles for Personal Empowerment by Brian Tracy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am listening to The Secrets to Attracting Money by Dr. Joe Vitale… the info that impressed me the most is that “money likes speed”… when you get an idea you need to go with it even if your not totally sure, cuz if you don’t someone else will….

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content