login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Intend Affirm & Afformation Tonight & Morning

Let’s  intend affirm & afformation it up (:

 

→   I clearly state my intentions , which draws these perfectly heartfelt desires into my reality.

I fully understand that I have the power to alter my life
I am now enabling my energy  to match desire of order & completion

: I AM completions. Why do I always accomplish anything I set my mind on?

2. Why do I always have the energy and passion to make my thoughts a reality?
3. Why do I always know I am responsible for my own attitude?
4. Why are my thoughts always clear and focused?
5. Why do I always allow myself to know exactly what I want?
6. Why am allowing myself to be a creative genius?
7. Why am I always allowing myself to be utterly grateful for each experience in my life?

 

 



 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to look back on my day & be pleased with everything. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 
 
 
Today my frequency is love, and with love I can accomplish anything.

Good Morning World -I Am ready for you now!(:

 
 
 
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ I’ve got this energy 💛 ✔️ 💐's post:

Love your first line about intentions and drawing your heartfelt desires into your reality!

You and I are having a very synchronous harmony together! 

Beautiful posts! Thank you for sharing this!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am sourced by my choices. 

Every one of my choices draw me towards my Heart center - for my well of inner peace.

It is also my Center of Self Love. 

Its always centers me in this moment.

New compassion.... New Life.

I allow mySelf sleep, sustenance, time, space and awareness for all that I am processing, for all that I am achieving and the journey of making my TO DO list to transferring that to MY DONE LIST!

I AM open and extremely grateful for all of the awesome people that I will be reaching out to this week. I look forward to new doors and new opportunities for growth and connection, where their needs and my needs are in sync.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Lovely 

& wish you well as always!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content