login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Making Deadlines Acceptable & Rewarding

  • Identify 3 top tasks today/tonight

     
    Work in 25–50 min sprints.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

16 Pomodoro a day  

restores choice and control

shifts from reactive to intentional.

I’m here. I’m safe.

I’ll decide what to do next-

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Build interim milestones 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Finishing heals agency 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I schedule realistic progress 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

bac49bc0467d72af976ac39f9a31f5ec.png

 
 
 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose one tiny step now

 I deserve the rest it brings.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


1. I do one small task now I earn calm tonight.
2. One minute of effort now one minute closer to rest.
3. I take one step now my sleep will be better for it.
4. I clear one spot now I create a safe place to lie down.
5. I heat one meal now -my body thanks me with steady energy.*
6. I move one item now -I make room for peace.
7. I finish one tiny task I give myself permission to relax.
8. I take one breathing break, then act I earn quiet.
9. I choose one doable action I reduce tonight’s concern and raise my inner peace 
10. One focused choice now more comfort later.

Each pairs a single,

doable action

with an immediate,

concrete benefit

to make motivation

practical

and oh so reachable.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content