login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 CLARITY

Clarity and me

are  great  company

Let’s affirm our relationship with clarity 

378a9f51b8b9f86aeb4920df5df27565--transtheoretical-model-behavior-change.jpg

Quotes 

It takes an average of 66 days to acquire a new habit.‼️ University College of London Study 2009



Anyone who dreams of an uncommon life eventually discovers that there is no choice but to seek an uncommon approach to living it. -Gary Keller



⁉️ What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller ⁉️



 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- I trust my mind to see what matters most.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


- I am open to insight and new understanding.
- I ask the right questions and receive honest answers.
-
- I focus on progress, not perfection.
- I refine my goals until they feel true.
- Clarity grows with small, steady actions.


- Each day, my vision becomes clearer.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My mind is a clear space for creativity

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My values illuminate my choices.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I breathe; therefore I AM

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I center, and

& I AM

perspective.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I let go of uncertainty

with compassionate

curiosity 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I clarify one thing at a time

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I 

notice 

patterns that serve

my processes

tasks and

goals.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I accept what I cannot control

snd what I can 

 

I clarify with Divine perception 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I prioritize my well‑being

as I seek clarity.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I ask the Good

questions

and receive

pure

authenticity 
I AM

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust the timing

of my understanding.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am open to the newness of insight

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I focus on progress, not perfection.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

-I refine my goals until they feel true and most doable  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- Clarity grows with small, steady Microstep actions.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each day, my vision becomes more

crystal clearer.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- My thoughts are calm, clear, and focused.
- I make decisions with confidence and ease.
- I notice what’s true and let go of feelings that  confuse me.
- My priorities are very clear and guide my actions.
- I welcome simplicity and release any distraction.
- I listen to my inner wisdom and follow it.
- I am present and attentive to the moment.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- I sort through noise and find what’s useful.
- My intentions are clear; my path is visible 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content