login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

May 2026 From burnt out to renewal

 

our brains

become

tired from stress, grief, pain, and too many choices …

starting feels hard because it uses extra mental energy.

Simple fixes:

  • today I make the first step tiny 
  • today I remove decisions (one rule for the day).
  • Today I use a ritual to start (e.g., put on back support).
  • From now on - I prep myself the night before.
  • I always reward yourself myself right after the step.

I love

No shame 

my brain is protecting me. I AM protecting my ideal world 

 

I eat looming deadlines for a snack

All completed micro tasks leading to my finishing goals build an unbreakable chain of accomplishment fortifying my continuous next right actions 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Am  the closure of every pending task with unyielding focus.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the transformation of incomplete ideas into concrete  realities, every minuscule detail at a time.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM laser-like intent.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the finished task and

I AM
all I need to be

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM creative precision.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM

the infusion

of purpose which

ignites

impactful

amazing 

endings 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Chaos into order is my forte.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I flow from 1 moment to next with the energy that I love under any & all conditions.

I step back when I feel stuck 

& realize there is always something valuable that needs my focus 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

• I devour distractions and savor the sweet victory of a job well done.

•Every finished task is a masterpiece I author, rich with the hues of my dedication.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am capable of overcoming

absolutely

everything

they 

does not serve me

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content