login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 What would this look like if it were easy?”

 

Tim Ferris once asked

What would this look like if it were easy?”
Give that thought pls 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

when ease easy and easier are your goals 

you won’t sound like the world & you won’t be of (most of) the world .

How will you take care of you today and your other priorities… if you saw it all easier ?

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations to balance it all out

1. I am allowed to rest.
2. Small steps move me forward.
3. I am doing my best in hard circumstances.
4. Rest is part of recovery.
5. My limits are valid.
6. I can protect my energy.
7. I am gentle with myself today.
8. I can ask for help when I need it.
9. Progress does not have to be perfect.
10. I deserve care and patience.
11. I can pause and breathe.
12. My needs matter.
13. I can prioritize one thing at a time.
14. It’s okay to change plans for my health.
15. I am resilient even when I’m tired.
16. Small choices add up.
17. I am learning how to pace myself.
18. I honor my body’s signals.
19. I can rest without guilt.
20. I am doing what I can right now.
21. I can let go of what I cannot do today.
22. I am allowed to say no.
23. My worth is not measured by productivity.
24. I can be kind to myself through this.
25. I am capable of taking one small step.
26. I give myself permission to recover.
27. I can rely on others for practical help.
28. Each breath steadies me.
29. I can plan in tiny blocks that fit my energy.
30. I am patient with my healing.
31. I celebrate small wins.
32. It’s okay to rest before I continue.
33. I trust my judgment about my limits.
34. I can set boundaries to protect my health.
35. I am learning, not failing.
36. I am enough as I am.
37. I can focus on what matters most today.
38. My body knows what it needs.
39. I forgive myself for being human.
40. I can return to tasks when I’m ready.
41. I deserve compassion and care.
42. I can simplify things to reduce stress.
43. I am doing important, difficult work.
44. I honor the grief and the practical tasks both.
45. I can rest and still be productive tomorrow.
46. I give myself small, achievable goals.
47. Each gentle action supports my recovery.
48. I am allowed to feel whatever I feel.
49. I am stronger than I know.
50. I will be kind to myself today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content