login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 You Can DO It Page 1 of 2 for you & me

2 weeks of affirmations for harder work in hard to work in situations !

we can do it 



Feel free to join in 

your choices help you & someone somewhere @ sometime

 

ef72901a4474a27c06d6646e7611f175.jpg

 

Days 2-5 
Favorites
in process 

Small steps add up to

big progress.

I protect my energy for

what matters most.

I rest

when my body

signals fatigue.


I keep my focus

on

I keep my focus

on practical next steps.

 

I am

compassionate

toward

my needs.

 


I adapt my plan to the heat

and my energy.


I am allowed to change

my approach as needed.

.
I use practical strategies

to stay cool and peaceful 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 6
1. I trust small consistent actions to carry me.
2. I am resourceful under stress.
3. I give myself credit for progress in tough circumstances.
4. I keep my goals visible and simple.
5. I choose one clear next step now.
6. I practice cooling rituals to stay functional.
7. I accept support from friends and community…. Though most of all from

the Power that sustains me- thank you my Majestic Higher Power I call God. 

8. I allow myself brief moments of joy and if it wants to hang around longer I am willing (;

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day  7
1. I prioritize sleep even during busy times.
2. I hydrate and care for my body to sustain effort.
3. I set boundaries to preserve energy.
4. I release guilt about needing breaks.
5. I am proud of my commitment under tough conditions.
6. I focus on progress, not pressure.
7. I let go of perfection in favor of completion.
8. I create pockets of cool and calm throughout the day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 8
1. I manage my time with kindness toward myself.
2. I focus on the next actionable task.
3. I protect my nervous system with calming breath.
4. I use timers to work in focused bursts.
5. I honor both my responsibilities and my limits.
6. I trust myself to make steady progress daily.
7. I forgive myself for what I cannot do today.
8. I accept that rest increases my productivity.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 9
1. I balance grief and productivity with patience.
2. I honor my loved one by taking care of myself.
3. I am capable of finishing important work.
4. I set realistic daily goals for the next 13 days.
5. I break work into 20–30 minute focused sessions.
6. I choose actions that preserve my emotional energy.
7. I am grounded by steady, achievable actions.
8. I end today acknowledging what I accomplished.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 10
1. I am brave in meeting my timeline expectations

2. I utilize help well .
3. I have allowed minimal help though I have delegated well

4. I keep perspective—this is hard but temporary.

5. I pace myself to last through the 13‑day period.
6. I make smart, energy‑saving decisions.
7. I remain calm when plans change. I am gratefully optimistic 
8. I practice patience and persistence.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 11
1. I trust my inner vision to guide decisions.
2. I focus on what I will complete today, not on what remains.
3. I release worry about things I cannot change.
4. I choose clarity over frantic activity.
5. I uplift my emotions while meeting goals.
6. I celebrate being steady under pressure.
7. I accept support from others with love 
8. I allow rest without guilt.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 12
1. I am proud of my resilience.
2. I nourish my mind with gentle affirmations and my body with good food & rest 
3. I replace worry with practical action.
4. I make choices that protect my health and deadlines.
5. I trust that I can adapt when needed.
6. I create an achievable checklist each morning and reevaluate when needed .
7. I honor my personal space and pace.
8. I forgive myself and grow thru it all 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 13
1. I focus on one priority and complete it today.
2. I use short, focused work sessions to maintain energy.
3. I accept that some days will be harder than others.
4. I protect my energy by saying no when necessary.
5. I am connected to others who are able to give healthy support.
6. I celebrate small victories throughout the day.
7. I let go of comparing my pace to others and their demands 
8. I trust that steady effort brings results.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 14
1. I choose comfort & completion

2. I am centered and balanced despite the heat.
3. I honor my soulmate’s energy  as part of my strength.
4. I make calm, steady progress toward my tasks / goals / energy .
5. I rest when my body signals fatigue.
6. I keep my focus on practical next steps.
7. I allow myself to feel and then act.
8. I am compassionate toward my needs.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Day 15
1. I have done my best over these 13 days.
2. I trust the progress I have made.
3. I honor my resilience and courage.
4. I end this period with gratitude for my effort and gratitude for everything 
5. I finish what I can and accept what remains.
6. I celebrate the work I completed .
7. I give myself permission to rest fully now.
8. I move forward with confidence and care.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

More favorites in process 

I focus on one priority

and complete

it today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content