Discover/Rediscover all these things that you love!
Let's GO!!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I Love to be in nature!
I Love to be with my cats!
I Love Being centered and connected with ALL that I AM!
I Love great music! And, equally, I love being deeply in touch with my thoughts and my experiences as I process my real thoughts.
I tell mySelf how Lovable I am....!
I nurture a protective barrier when I need to, to Love mySelf, and to choose to focus on what I need with purpose and intent.
I AM part of the whole, and the whole can't exist without me!
I AM here to understand what Love is and what is not Love and how to nurture inner Love that can manifest real healthy new and meaningful Love, in meaningful ways.
I am free and I am unlimited to believe that my ability to find and experience Higher JOY is completely part of my innate nature.
My natural JOY is abundant!!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I am inspired to be resilient!
Younger souls are learning to be compassionate.
Older souls are learning to be Self compassionate.
As I dip into healing of self compassion, I gently become more sensitive to eating healthier and as I eat more plant based foods, my vibration lifts up easily.
I tune into the notes and the chords of my Soul. As I find out more about my subatomic energy levels I experience newly - with each separate experience - how this energy opens up more pathways that also have notes and chords.
I am truly a musical Being... My awareness and my tapping in to musical landscapes that resonate - this is actually a new level of self awareness... This awareness is subtle and other times, it can be more dominant and playful, and it can also be very strong and clear about many experiences.
For those who have not been kind - they will not be able to go near this energy.
I do allow for closure and completion and I use all of my space to make the most and I use 100% of embracing mySelf and my inner space. I LOVE clean and impeccable boundaries.
Vibrational frequency is discerning and it is exclusive to Beings who are compassionate, kind with a like minded open, kind, flowing innate frequency that fits and contributes to harmony.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
Another great thread!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love that I show up for hard things, even when it’s messy.
I love honest effort…doing the next right thing even when it’s heavy.
I love small comforts …a cool drink, cooler breeze , a quiet breath.
I love clear boundaries saying “I need to pause” and actually taking it.
I love momentum… tiny wins, one visible next action, and the feeling of witnessing myself progress from my heart …not my head .
I love gentleness , authenticity kind words to myself and to just be like me
I love being reliable to myself& keeping my health & healing nonnegotiable.
I love that I am allowed to feel proud of these loves.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ hello Bmindful - so glad you are here 👋❣️💐's post:
I love awesome ways to look at things
|
another
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love thinking about things I love … bc there’s way more of that - thank goodness- than anything else ❣️
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ hello Bmindful - so glad you are here 👋❣️💐join in the 🤩 fun!'s post:
I LOVE and I applaud your owning that you "show up for hard things, even when its messy..."
That is total empowerment, totally owning, re-claiming and re-purposing, Expanding and creating NEW LOVE and NEW ENERGY!
Healing has many, many faces and phases!
Sometimes its a little easier and sometimes, now is not the time.
Recognizing and being forbearing with our needs for both time and space definitely support the ability to be flexible and intentional.
LOVE HAS THE POWER TO HEAL.
IF I CAN LOVE, I CAN HEAL.
The peace I bring into my now is my Gift to mySelf and our world!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
that’s beautiful.
Live&LetLive
peace is a choice / wonderful Life is about making excellent choices
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Changing everything I can
empowers me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
New freedom came to me suddenly, and I started de-cluttering my study space!
WOW!!!! I am now on a brand new ROLL of energy!!
I even made a sudden adjustment in putting my entire beading boxes into their own plastic box:: Now, I know exactly where everything is, and no more panic that I can’t find what I’m looking for!!!
My peace was so soothed, so grateful that I won’t suffer or fear anxiety again!! It’s permanently stabilized! Love my sacred space, organizing around my priorities is so healthful!
I bring healthfulness into every aspect of my entire priority list!!
Addressing and planning each detail, each responsibility is my access to getting rid of stress!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
glad to hear❣️
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Empowering
kind and necessary rest as needed
it’s prep not pressure
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Remembering what has always mattered is intrinsically and extrinsically empowering
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am rich because I am in the action stage


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content