login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 "I AM rich because..." Please join me!!!

  • I am rich because I AM humane!
  • I am rich because I live in peace! 
  • I am rich because my life and my health are such a precious GIFT! 
  • I am rich because I choose Self Love.
  • I am rich because I welcome daily core physical fitness and I embrace a life where I attract abundance and I attract like-minded people who share like-minded values and who want to live their best life possible!
  • I am rich because I know the healing power of forgiveness and I know the completeness of living my best life in harmony, with peace and joy with each and every breath.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am rich because: I don’t follow the crowd
I am rich because I pace myself according to my own personal rhythm
I am rich because I choose to listen to things that make my spirit rise
I am rich because I honor my boundaries and I honor the boundaries of others
I’m rich because I allow my energy to clear and not pick up things that don’t belong to me

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

love your thread idea!❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ hello Bmindful - so glad you are here 👋❣️💐's post:

Thanks for joining in the fun!!

Love ya!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

love you right back ❣️


& Of course - love to enjoy &

be true to my life

and what it means for prospering 💕

 

I am rich bc of how I calm myself in taking care of myself 

I am rich in the way I prioritize; I choose what are musts & turn musts into ‘cans’

I am rich by how I allow myself to look forward to things 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am so rich bc I adapted my thinking 

to this question/ quote by Tim Ferris 

What would this look

like if it were easy?”

Tim Ferris

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ excuse me I have to go be AWESOME's post:

easy it is then 😊

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich bc I know no other way to be 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich because I am in the action stage

 

IMG_4052.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7A

I allow myself to finish - that’s rich 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Rich is as rich does … it’s a place in the heart 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich in appreciation and Grace!

I see God’s beauty and Goodness in others and i get inspired!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am rich in gratitude for everything and everyone! 
I love LOVE.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Love that 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am grateful because my Life has been a journey!

Peace and understanding are the gold standard of wisdom...

I am willing to forgive so that I can be forgiven!

I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends who bring joy and light into my life!

I am asking my Guides to assist me with letting go of things that no longer serve me.

 I grow in my capacity to be loving to others!

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am rich because :

I only have loving memories

and loving

Future thoughts 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich bc I take it at a step at a time 

 

Image result for exercise and accountability quote pics

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich because I trust my decisions.

I am rich because I do the best I can with what l  have - always knowing my Good is always perfecting itself 

thank you ! Thank you ! 🙏🏼

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich bc I speak to myself with what I need & allow my best 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich bc I allow self compassion 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich because I beat expectations 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I accept people for who they are - yet back off when they are unable to allow basics - 

good communication/ take turns in understanding & can care without trying to fix 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich bc self compassion is a way of life for me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich because I pause well & then look

@ what is with new eyes 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am rich bc I have determination with equal parts of self compassion 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content