login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Refreshed Your Affirmations Lately ?

Refresh your affirmations on your list today 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Refreshed  choices

Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notebooks have become my reliable resources.


  1. I write with calm speed , comfort and accuracy.I trust my ability to capture insights.
  2. My notes help me take meaningful action.
  3. I keep my notebooks tidy and intentional.
  4. I use symbols and shorthand effectively.
  5. My written reflections deepen my understanding.
  6. I create note layouts that support learning.
  7. I retain more when I write things by hand.
  8. My notes connect ideas clearly and creatively.
  9. I consistently update and organize my notes
  10. Each page shows progress toward my tasks/goals.
  11. I enjoy the ritual of handwriting my thoughts.
  12. My ideal notes are accessible whenever I need them.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am naturally well organized.

I have a filing system for all of my

thoughts

and

in all areas

of

my life.

 

Every page I write

organizes

my thoughts.

 

Important points

stand out at a glance.

 

I draw

quick

diagrams

that

clarify concepts.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content