login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 PRAYERFUL AFFIRMATIONs


We had a thread that assisted

me beyond words -

it was called Prayerful Affirmations

Hope you will join me - it’s awesome experience 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

tonight

 as I recreate my relationship with time,

I become more harmonious with all that is

and bliss I’ve created a larger space for.

Thank you God. So it is …. Amen.

d3e4a02408499599ac34920bf4d6e73d.gifImage result for beautiful good night gif

Today was a well-done day,

and tomorrow will only be better better better. 

I Am allowing my perfect night sleep which rejuvenates my mind, body and spirit

Thank you for this good life that You have given me eyes to see,

and to be a Powerful Spark of a spirit to connect with it.

. 

I receive the answers to my questions with clarity during my sleep embedded in beautiful vivid color dreams.

And as I start my morning I will be right where I need to be because I can and its desirable.

I Am ready now for this peaceful loving joyful comfortable night.  

Thank you Thank you Thank you God for all of the wonderful highest good-abilities available to me and  part of me now..  And it is so. Amen

Image result for And It is So Amen pic

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content