login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Taking Pride In Home

ย 

- My home is effortlessly clean and orderly.
- I take decisive action to be meticulous, organized & decorate ย now.
- I complete tasks quickly and joyfully, no matter how I feel snd under and all conditionsย 
- I release every item that does not serve my life

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

today:ย 
- I clear space and create calm in every room.
- today

I follow through immediately on small steps until the job is done.

today

- I am driven, organized, and consistent in caring for my homeย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

home.
- Amazing all Clutter dissolves from my life; order replaces it naturally.
- I design systems that keep my home clean without struggle.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I feel pleasure from progress and finish tasks with ease.
- My environment amplifies my focus, peace, and energy.
- I make powerful, lasting choices that support the home of my dreams

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 


- Each night my commitment to a my dream environment grows stronger.
- I act now ย one focused step at a time ย and maintain momentum.
- I deserve a calm, ideal space and I create it consistently

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

.


- You act now. You clear now. You finish now.
- Small actions taken now create big, lasting results.
- You are unstoppable in creating a clean, peaceful home.


- Repeat mentally: โ€œDeclutter and clean โ€” I do it now.โ€ Let it sink deep.


- These statements embed deeply into your subconscious as you sleep. They become automatic, immediate, and true.


- Your home becomes easier to maintain each day. Rest now; the transformation continues while you sleep.


- I do it now.
- I finish what I start.
- My space is calm and clear.
- I keep what I love; I release the rest.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I love my home

I treat my home as the sanctuary it is.
I look forward to cleaning,organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love so very much!

I decorate my environment with inspiring things.

I surround myself with things that bring me joy.

I take care of my home with great respect and love.

I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me.

I take time to organize. Iโ€™m worth it.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content