login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 intentionally affirmatively

Let’s intend our day 

 

join me in sharing a  Perfect Energy Affirmation or Intention that works for you today or ones you want beyond today.

 0958f-natural-healing2-300x296.jpg?w=1000

 THE ENERGY SURROUNDING YOU IS ALWAYS PERFECT, AND FROM THIS MOMENT ON, THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT. LOVE WHAT YOU SEE & SEE WHAT YOU LOVE!       

 
 025-1.JPG

 



Vim, vigor and vitality are the fuel I run on! I am super charged!

 


 

 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

 

 BLESSINGS BEYOND ANYTHING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED NOW FLOW INTO MY LIFE

The dynamic potential within me manifests as all vital needs are met!

I joyfully create & utilize a wonderful accountability system for any worthwhile task I Am desiring to complete.

 

I love that I am such a wonderful receiver of this magnificent day.

This is awesome how I Am supported in life through all my choices to do good and share the light of love.

Every little cell in my body is happy - Every little cell in my body is well

The POWER of my sacred yes amplifies the God qualities within me!

Love is streaming live through every area of my life!

 

 

 


 My mind expects superb health, my body experiences it.

Like a childs innocent smile all lit up, I too reclaim my joyful innocence and take pleasure noticing the fresh new wonders of everything all around me.


I am always expecting the best for myself


Everything I eat turns to health, beauty and love.

 


I am free to be all that God created me to be.


It is done!  It is so!  So be it!  Amen!

 


 you may like this Bmindful feature:

feature Random Bmindful Affirmations

from random list

My energy and vitality have increased 100 percent.

My mind is clear and I am truly happy

I get things done

I make money quickly easily and have fun

I attract success & prosperity with all my ideas

Money flows to me rapidly, easily, and effortlessly.

I project a fantastic loving energy to those around me

quote-your-life-is-perfect-it-is-a-perfect-plan-it-is-a-spontaneous-miracle-it-is-both-every-sri-sri-ravi-shankar-87-96-48.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

b86a5b64dbd489596d0dca4fba3e5110--new-thought-say-anything.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM being the best me I can, becoming wiser in the perfection of Divine Truth, becoming happier in the joy of unconditional love.

This present moment is Perfect.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDDJql0PletUAKaSkdB5Ac0_HWg-mwWdmG4XrwSczYxBtXvU23IwThis present moment is Perfect.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content