login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 love Affirmation scripts ❣️


→Scheduled areas are simply scheduled opportunities .

→ Magnificence is the energy I AM allowing.
→ I live a fearless, confident and proactive life.

 

 → I am peaceful and glad to be in this present moment.

 

→ Wow!! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.


→ I experience the joy of authentic living 

 → I have wonderful habits

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I know that I AM always deeply relaxed, centered and balanced in every way.

→ I AM Capable and Spiritually Nourished.

  → I passionately love my whole, healthy self.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→ I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have →

It is amazing how easily I Am allowing that which creates good experiences and great benefits!

→ I love how I AM creating what I want easily and effortlessly. →

Wow!! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My home

is a meticulous haven of comfort and design

My life is a blessing

My home is a reflection of unconditional love.
I put love in every corner of my world and life and I AM lovingly responding with inner joy and comfort. I AM at peace and I am safe, and I AM the joy of I AM

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM EMPOWERED WITH CREATIVE AND DOABLE IDEAS WITH ALL THE DECISIONS I ULTIMATELY MAKE

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→ I AM BEYOND AWESOME,

FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL

I AM the me I was meant to be &

I always have been & always will be.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→. I carve out time every day for my greatest good


  →   I am dynamic and full of energy and passionate about what I do


  →   I don't need permission. That is my secret power.


  →   I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life.
  →   I know what is important in my life and I focus upon it.
  →   I focus easily on my key tasks
  →   My inner life is rich and wonderful
  →   I radiate love and happiness.
  →   I now take complete and total control of my internal images, dialog and feelings.
  →   I am focused, grounded, and accomplish every task with ease.
  →   I have an active part in my own evolution.
  →   I give thanks often. I appreciate all the beautiful things in my life.
  →   I AM simplicity and inner joy. All I do is always simple and joyful.
  →   I allow my day to be creatively happy, joyous and free.
  →   Happy is the best way to celebrate each now moment. Each moment in my mind is a celebration.
  →   Ease is all I know.
  →   As I wake I am on automatic joy.
  →   Creating my morning routine is part of my flow experience. I love starting my day.
  →   My morning protein drink and I have been great friends forever.
  →   I wake up each and every morning refreshed and renewed.
  →   I joyfully create & utilize a wonderful accountability system for any worthwhile task I Am desiring to complete.
  →   I get things done
  →   I am going to shine no matter what!
  →   i am making new friends with ease
  →   I make like-minded friends easily and naturally
  →   The world is safe and friendly. I am safe. I am at peace with life.
  →   I am safe; it's only change. I cross all bridges with joy and ease and my life gets better all the time!
  →   I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.
  →   I have the knack of seeing the good in every situation.
  →   I AM STRONGER IN FAITH THAN ANY FOO

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content