login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 JOY & FOCUSED DAILY ACTIVITIES

e7ea9c99a46c497063f3036c4abb7793.jpg

Image result for strong capable affirmation pic

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

f5d617d5150b794a75c483b97e8d19d2--fantastic-quotes-motivation-quotes.jpg9a69166a6cdf357e1f725a90d960063e--daily-reminder-daily-mantra.jpg008ee42f9091c3ff137c7ad65dec8a2a--girls-club-bad-girls.jpg360546-Repeat-To-Yourself.jpg60a0aa09660925da53d043def767b0f0--inspirational-monday-quotes-inspirational-message.jpgd3277e2dbd21630eaeda2b017b1e4849.jpg197a948e77e1489fdb017376fa1623d1--keep-moving-forward-move-forward.jpg90275b9c73a0aa85111ce0c509eb6c8b.jpg

086ee73d54fd8e01fa23afc7c0b0de6b--earnest-holmes-science-of-mind-ernest-holmes.jpg

f64c75dadd341facccbc3449730926c8--serendipity-deep-thoughts.jpg

bc698f4c7a10a16883c1ceb8aeb0b256.jpg
 
 
43c3a1f63981d0a017d201ab47632333--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg
 
 

 

 

I am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.I allow the energy of peace to flow through my mind, body and energy field!

 

 

I am thankful for my blessings. I focus on the good things in my life thereby giving them power to grow

 

  →   My life is full in such a good way.

I Am allowing the just what I needed-qualities to be part of all I Am doing.

img_2147.jpg

 

 photo.jpg97a2e5f4bc4b91afc4eeb7a89eebf258--colorful-quotes-surface-design.jpg

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

entry 1️⃣

Early morning thoughts,

I know I ‘should’ be asleep 

I allow my body to do what it pleases

I know as I understand it as it is right now

It will seek to understand me as I am 

now allowing.

Dear Early Morning:

You are so peaceful….I can feel the day being a blank page, waiting for me to tell it how I will join in

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Entry 2️⃣

coming soon 🔜 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content