login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Faith

26298de2f50e3372a603cc7e337318ee.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I eat distractions for my bedtime snack and am 
ready to rock and roll as I wake.


I am driven by a fierce desire to live life to the fullest.

I am unstoppable; my motivation and clarity guide me to success.
I am the powerful co-creator of my destiny, and I embrace my journey with passion and purpose.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I delight in expecting bright  days.
Believing in better fills my heart with light.
I wake eager for new goodness to arrive.
 Belief is my favorite habit.
I find playfulness in trusting better outcomes.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Expectation of good sweetens every ordinary hour.
 I celebrate small improvements like confetti.
Belief in better makes my steps buoyant.
I smile in advance for gifts I haven’t yet seen.
Anticipation of growth turns waiting into wonder.
I relish the possibility of pleasant surprises.
 My faith in better tunes my day to joy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I savor the unfolding of kind kinder & kindest realities. 
Believing better is my daily delight. 
I treat hope like a beloved companion. 
Joy multiplies when I expect improvement. 
I laugh with the certainty that things can always shift for good the better & the best 
Optimism flavors my choices with zest. 
I enjoy planting belief and watching it bloom. 
Expecting better invites gentle miracles. 
I take pleasure in imagining kinder tomorrows. 
My spirit dances with the thought of progress. 
I receive future good with a grateful grin. 
Belief in better makes me curious and alive. 
I cherish the gentle thrill of hopeful expectation. 
Anticipating good nourishes my resilience.
I find joy in the belief that change can be beautiful. 
Hope is a playful force I welcome daily. 
I savor every sign that better is coming. 
Believing in better colors my world with possibility. 
I am pleased by the idea of steady improvement. 
Expectation of good opens my heart to receive. 
I rejoice in tiny victories as proof of better.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My faith in better fuels creative imagination.
I enjoy living as if goodness is inevitable. 
Belief in better makes ordinary moments sparkle. 
I celebrate potential as if it’s already present. 
Hope gives my days a refreshing anticipatory glow.

I find comfort and fun in trusting uplifting shifts. 
Believing better is an act of joyful courage. 
I greet each day with a playful belief in improvement. 
Expecting good helps me notice blessing’s breadcrumbs. 
I savor the slow unveiling of brighter possibilities. 
Belief in better is my secret source of delight. 

I carry hopeful joy like a pocket-sized sun with a perfectly proportioned breezed

Anticipation of good keeps my outlook fresh and lively. 


I enjoy expecting solutions and serendipity. 
Hope fuels a cheerful curiosity about life. 
I take pleasure in knowing this is good & better is always possible. 
Believing in better is a joyful practice I choose now … and I believe better is Now

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content