login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 page 1 Self Care As Highest Priority

There truly isnโ€™t anything more important ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
than taking good care

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Silva method

More Silva

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Safe is a lovely feeling - I believe thatโ€™s my choice for alwaysย 

Calm
- I am safe.
- Breathe.
- Soft focus.
- Calm returns.
- Pause now.
- Slow helps.

Small steps
- One tiny step.
- Do one thing.
- Tiny wins.
- Start small.
- Repeat daily.
- Keep going.

Self-kindness
- I am gentle.
- No harshness.
- I forgive me.
- I accept pace.
- I honor needs.
- Kind first.

Energy & body
- Drink, breathe.
- Rest helps.
- Fuel helps.
- Cool down.
- Body guides.
- Notice change.

Memory & focus
- One thought.
- Surface first.
- Recall slowly.
- Trust cues.
- I can remember.
- Build habit.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Desireย 

  1. I move slowly toward it.
  2. I say yes to small joys.
  3. I honor what feels true.
  4. I keep desire kind.
  5. I act with softness.
  6. I trust my short steps.
  7. I notice progress.
  8. Desire teaches me.
  9. I allow and do one thing.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to หšstrategic heartfelt readiness's post:

ย 

I love BP binaural for good relaxationย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Cool down binaural

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

2 more cool off videosย 

https://yognik.com/how-to-reduce-body-heat-immediately-cool-down/ย 

ย 

https://youtu.be/58Uyooj0pSgย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content