login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Listen To Your Good Life

 

1. I take this moment one small step at a time. 

2. Slow progress is still very real progress.
3. I honor my pace and limits. By noticing I surpass perceived limits.
4. Doing things differently is allowed and  I applaud my uniqueness .
5. I am enough even when I move slowly wobbly or like a rock star.🌟 
6. Small actions add up to big change.
7. I give myself permission to rest when I need it.
8. My needs matter and I will meet them gently.
9. I am capable of handling what I can today.
10. I choose what to focus on in this moment.
11. I release pressure to perform perfectly.
12. It’s okay to ask for help and accept it.
13. I trust my judgment about what’s urgent.
14. I am adapting and becoming stronger.
15. I celebrate each completed task, however small.
16. My feelings are valid and I sit with them kindly.
17. I am patient with myself as I rebuild.
18. Every small decision honors my future well-being.
19. I prioritize what truly matters to me.
20. I breathe, and that steadies me.
21. I can pause and return when I’m ready.
22. My worth isn’t measured by productivity.
23. I allow myself to be imperfect and human.
24. I am resourceful and find solutions step by step.
25. I am making steady, meaningful progress.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I deserve rest, care, and kindness from myself.
    - Caring for myself is always the way to go
  • - Small acts of self-care add up and matter.
    - My needs are beyond valid and worth my special attention.
    - Saying “no” sometimes protects my energy and wellbeing.
    - I am allowed to slow down and just be what my spirit is asking for 
    - Nourishing with pure foods- supports everything I do.
    - When I pause, I become stronger and clearer.
    - I give myself permission to prioritize joy.
    - Rest is productive and helps me thrive.
    - I honor my emotions and respond with compassion.
    - My worth is not tied to what I produce.
    - I am relearning gentle ways to care for myself.
    - I choose actions that support my short &  long-term wellbeing.
    - Small boundaries keep me safe and centered.
    - I am perfect exactly as I am today.
    - I invest time in myself because I matter.
    - Self-care looks different each day, and that’s a blessing to know me & my needs.
    - I only care  about being further along than yesterday.
    - My body and mind deserve patience and tenderness.
    - I celebrate the ways I show up for myself.
    - Prioritizing myself helps me show up better for others.
    - I reclaim my time for rest and renewal.
    - I trust my instincts about what I need.
    - I am worthy of care, attention, and love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content