login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Staying In Present

Affirmations & more 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. I am here.
2. I am okay.
3. I am breathing.
4. I am safe.
5. I am enough.
6. I did one thing.
7. I can rest now.
8. I am allowed to slow.
9. I can try again.
10. I noticed this moment.
11. I am doing my best.
12. I am gentle with myself.
13. I can let this pass.
14. I am steady.
15. I am so calm now.
16. I am cared for now 
17. I am allowed to feel now 
18. I am small steps.
19. I am breathing in peace.
20. I am present now.
21. I am with good people.
22. I am making progress now
23. I am kind to myself now
24. I am now enough. I always have been and always will be 
25. I am here and okay.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for I expect a great day pic affirmation

Image result for bmindful appreciation pics

 

Today I am allowing a day I will love and remember with lovely memories.Image result for I expect a great day pic affirmation

“

“You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.” – Chuck Palahniuk

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for sharing caring matt kahn quote

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.

    • -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

quotes_on_hope_and_positivity252813%2529.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both.
James A. Michener

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ easily done's post:

today’s questions in the moment 

Living with Intention:
How do I want to be?
How do I want to feel?
What are the important tasks?
For what do I give thanks?
How will I nourish myself?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content