login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Enjoyment Is My F/T Pastime

Let’s enjoy 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Joy Affirmations, Happiness & Fun~~~~~~~~~~~~~
feel free to add affirmations/intentions/quotes anytime you like

Print-Inspirational-Quote-Kitchen-Print-Gift-for-Girlfriend-font-b-Happy-b-font-Quote-Wall-Mothers.jpge6bab3a55053de51764d122de9385e9f.jpg

b563b3b451bb93d16215172537fe7786--law-of-attraction-affirmations-law-of-attraction-quotes.jpg
 
 

I’m going to choose to be happy and play with life. I’m going to share my smile …a lot. I’m going to count my blessings everyday and remember to share only the good things with others. What I learn, I will learn from joy. I know that it is my nature to skip and have fun. Life is good if I choose to see it that way. Rodger BrileyMake-the-business-of.jpg

Housework2Blogo.jpg

 

ef72901a4474a27c06d6646e7611f175.jpg8075f2dca5baea48f757f25507b002a4--laundry-rooms-the-laundry.jpg

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0KmyURR2iSat0p8qR_r9Pl-i6pA1D1j2j4gPDe8z3SCjRn7R4
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjnTkzdVnj28De0F-aaLA8NappPsAMGXevyJeahy7C-9Ily9qx
 
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Joy enthusiasm

AFFIRMATIONS in process
Laughter is like medicine for my soul
I radiate Joy

  •  
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ “Man loves because he is Love. He seeks Joy, for he is Joy. He thirsts for God for he is composed of God and he cannot exist without Him.” Sathya Sai Baba
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Definition: Let’s briefly define what we mean by Joy. It’s the energy of love, the feeling quality of love. We’re talking about unconditional love for self and others. Joy is different than ordinary happiness which is usually a personality reaction to outer conditions. Joy is a soul quality and is untouched by outer circumstances. Our Motto is “Joy Is An Inside Job.” ~Joyful You™Joyful Child® www.joy4you.org~*** a site you may love

FUN

 
    • ~~~~
      Appreciation
      ~~~~ JOY ~ ~ ~ I simply enjoy appreciation, it feels good, and it opens/stimulates neuro-pathways & adds to creativity and desire for the good I love… creates joy. It reminds me to check in with myself to enjoy my life even more… in the most beneficial ways. And having had experienced joy… when I’m not thinking/feeling truly well… I can begin caring for myself in better better ways… and there I go…again… bringing on my fulfilled heart with all the necessary actions in mind first… then feel desire…, then do something I am knowing is fine by me, and bringing fine beyond feeling good… I Am Good. Including my spirit… is awesome!!! Including action is incredible toward creating all I say I want for myself.and bringing fine beyond my inner spirit’s guidance…though including it is awesome!!!

happy_joyous_free_ceramic_ornament-r629da26f927148338ab148b28e7c606c_x7s2y_8byvr_324.jpgrelated threads and posts in process

 

 

LIFE IS GOOD

  •  I LOOK VERY WELL AFTER MYSELF
  •  I CAN ALWAYS CHANGE MY BELIEFS IF THEY DON’T SERVE ME WELL
  •  I AM ENJOYING THIS MOMENT — NOW88-fun-daily-affirmation.jpg?w=838
  •  I ENJOY BEING ALIVE
  •  I AM ALIVE
  •  I FEEL ALIVE
  •  I PRACTICE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE – FOR MYSELF FIRST
  •  I RELEASE NON-BENEFICIAL THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS
  •  I MAKE ROOM FOR FUN AND PLAYFULNESS
  •  I APPRECIATE MY LIFE BY ENJOYING IT
  •  I CAN LEARN AND HAVE FUN AT THE SAME TIME
  •  I AM GOOD AT ASKING FOR WHAT I WOULD LIKE
  •  WHAT I REALLY NEED IS ALWAYS PROVIDED FOR
  •  I CAN RECEIVE WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING
 
 

 

 


  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK9AP0sCaWKkS01HnPJ28eWQb4dxWrc29zqHQIH2Q888q2Zbrjac65e00545b3e4dbb90e96766e4296aa--pretty-flowers-the-flowers.jpg

  

 

 

564e346ad24b4505c2837a12bcbd531b--diva-quotes-beauty-quotes.jpg

 

 2d50b8d9fc0d55bf78574fc29def5d98--motivational-sayings-quotes-inspirational.jpgc7d365c49d452c3202a865b571abaa8c--my-heart-happy-heart.jpgI-will-be-the-light-I.jpg1e022100d589678554c4840c3647585f--matt-kahn-quotes-spiritual-messages.jpg

fe3a8201695d5d95a69962990d0a98fb.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 80191bbb04c098cbea59e6b2c090d143--deep-breath-matt-kahn.jpg

 

  Handful-of-related.jpg

 

 
 
.
 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content