login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Good thing to like your choices

It takes a life time to truly appreciate what you love -

Honor  that 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You carried a lifetime of values about care, quality, and what nourishes you. Right now those values get a workout with the world that has thoughts for you 

Don’t feel shaken

 

  • I deserve nourishment that reflects care and quality
  • i love to celebrate my preferences
  • My choices are a reason to celebrate

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Gratitude and discernment can coexist.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

◦I can be thankful for help while protecting my wellbeing.

◦It’s perfect

to say no to what doesn’t

serve-what I really love.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

the-law-of-attraction-16-638.jpg?cb=1394548465

 

 

 

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg
What attempts seem to

block your gratitude

& what do you do about that?

deep-lao-tzu-quotes.jpgwe-do-not-need-to-change-the-world-haroldwbecker-thelovefoundation-unconditionallove-1200.jpg
I don’t let people, places & things block my gratitude ( most of the time)

bc that gives them way too much power.

Though, I do have a preference in ‘my tribe’ as they say … or social circle.

Some individuals are a bit toxic in their delivery - I feel for people who have this tendency because they obviously

are hurting .

I have gratitude that God has gotten me thru life with a disposition that loves to appreciate way more than not .

I forgive others pretty easily , and I surrender a lot. Though must say Affirmations are leading my way & I do feel they are a gift from God. 

 

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

 

 

Do not adapt to circumstance,

expand in the face of contraction -& you’ll

unleash a powerful potential previously

untapped 

☑→   I PRAY IT, I BE IT, I SEE IT!

 

Simply stated in this moment,

 

 

….I am more than my experiences, yet a product of them.

I love that I have learned to learn.

I love I have known great love.

I AM PASSION

I AM PURPOSE

I AM enjoying the activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy my life

I love creating  daily tasks that give my heart an edge on knowing I love and care for myself unconditionally

I love all of my PROJECTS –

I Am the joy of my journey and the faith filled

action which assures my success .

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content