login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2026 Motivation / Inspiration

Let’s do that thing we prefer not to do though know if done we’d really like that ❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

25 Affirmations to Motivate for  Unpleasant Tasks

  1. I now start and I recall  progress beats perfection.
    I now recall one small action moves me closer to my desired goal.
  2. I appreciate my microsteps !
    3. I am capable of doing things I tell myself are hard things.
    4. Discomfort is in my imagination therefore temporary; results last.
    5. I always choose discipline over perceived instant ease.
    6. Each task I finish frees mental space.
    7. I grow more joyful and resilient each time I allow progress
  3. 8 I deserve the benefits that come from effort.
     9 tasks  are tiny, doable steps.
    10. I look forward to any piece of done
    11. I can focus on one thing for a short time.
    12. Taking the first 5 minutes is all I need to begin.
    13. I am in control of my actions
    14. Completing this matters 
    15. I reward myself in the doing 
    16. My future self has already thanked me
    17. I am great at avoiding procrastination with  acknowledgement of purpose.
    18. I handle what must be done with calm and clarity.
    19. Progress is a series of small, consistent steps.
    20. I choose action
    21. I am beyond resilient
    22. I prioritize what moves my life forward.
    23. Doing this now reduces stress later.
    24. I focus on what I can control
    25. I am capable, committed, and moving forward.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content