login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2026 Allowing Joy of Writing ✍️

 

Post 1 of many more to follow:

Writing should be my middle name. Lol

Though, just because I write a lot,

doesn’t mean I don’t need to stay open daily to other ways writing is needed and where to store writing to keep it accessible and be very versed on my why.

This is the reason I  wrote/created this thread (:

 
goals.gif
 
Love your writing / Emit that love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsiaaNkHEjP0K6Q-Cf1eAvXUrPfIOwOg2vtgKwgIzDE1L873o5

 

“The simple act of writing down a goal and making a written plan for its accomplishment moves you to the top 3 percent.”

what-do-i-need-to-do-to-make-this-happen_.jpg?w=535

74ed5e0209124a44ba7d00d62013aff9--sketching-creativity-quotes.jpg

 
— Brian Tracy

“When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened.”

— John C. Maxwell
 

whats-the-one-thing.jpg?resize=600%2C600

 

HANDFUL OF AFFIRMATIONS I LOVE:

love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.

What do you imagine it can feel like, to have the routines and the behaviors that lead you steadily  to your goals? You keep this blueprint in the back of your mind and you refer to it often.

I am now incredibly more efficient in personally valued areas.

I am blessed and loved and free to be me!

This moment is the beginning of the rest of my life! Yes!

Joyous new ideas are circulating freely within me.

I believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life.

Wow!!! This is awesome how I continuously get so much of what I have wanted done with complete ease and joy.

 

like many on this site, I am highly eclectic in determining what works for me. I am flexible to the how... and firm on the what. 

The how does show up when we know why & what(:

And writing things down before sleep has been (more of a) wonderful experience producing better better results(:if-you-define-the-problem-correctly-you-almost-have-the-solution.jpg

 

Exercise:

Decide on a major goal in your life – either personal or professional.  How much time will you give yourself to achieve this goal? How will you know that you achieved it? Is your success measurable? Attainable? Write out your goal in a clear, concise, positive manner. Transfer it to a 3 x 5 card; place it in your office and home where you will see  your goal several times a day. Successful people move on their own imitative, but they know where they are going before they start. {Napoleon Hill}

Image result for napoleon hill write down pic quote

 

 


Write it 

fitness-quote_07.jpg

 

See the source image

write down what 

write down why 

then

write down how 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Motivation to start the day 

I will greet today with calm and clarity.

I am rested and ready.

My energy flows easily and steadily.

I choose focus over distraction.

I am capable of what today requires.

I accept what I cannot change and act on what I can.

Small steps lead to big progress.

I nourish my body and mind.

I deserve moments of peace.

I handle challenges with grace.

My intentions guide my actions.

I am present in each moment.

I prioritize what truly matters.

I create a productive and peaceful routine.

My creativity and problem‑solving are strong.

I move with purpose and ease.

I am confident in my choices.

I welcome opportunities today.

I release yesterday and embrace today.

I honor my limits and expand them kindly.

I am organized, prepared, and prompt 

I cultivate joy in ordinary tasks.

I am grounded, balanced, and centered.

I trust myself to do my best.

Today is a fresh start — I make it count.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Post 3

Tonight’s writing is developing an archive of daily people, places, things, events , thoughts, feelings …

My memory is on paper,

and I love it❤️

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Post 4

 

My hands grow calm and steady as I write; the movement grounds my mind.

Writing by hand brings clarity I can’t get anywhere else.

Each slow stroke helps my focus deepen and distractions fall away.

My body supports this practice; fatigue eases with gentle, regular use.

I welcome small, consistent handwriting sessions that build skill and comfort.

Handwriting connects me to my thoughts — I honor that connection.

I choose patience over perfection; progress arrives one line at a time.

Writing on paper feels nourishing and restores my inner balance.

I create a simple, pleasant space for handwriting and protect it as valuable time.

The more I write by hand, the more natural and effortless it becomes.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Good morning Self

  • I am doing enough right now.
    - Small steps add up — I am moving forward.
    - I can be gentle with myself and still get things done.
    - It’s okay to ask for help whenever I desire and to accept it.
    - My feelings are valid; I am allowed to feel them and keep going.
    - I love how I carried love into my life, and I carry it still.
    - I can pause, breathe, and choose one simple next step.
    - I am allowed rest and I am allowed progress at the same time.
  • - I can do this one small step at a time.
    - I am capable of doing what I need.
    - I pack  one item at a time and enjoy all my progress — I’ll keep going.
    - I love all of my imperfections - that’s my perfect; good enough is enough.
    - I am allowed to take breaks and still get where I’m going.
    - I appreciate my writing ✍️  glad to have fun, however long I write 
    - Doing my projects and carrying things is carrying my courage.
    - I am preparing with kindness toward myself.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

goals.gif

For planning

  • I make clear, calm plans that guide my day.
  • Small steps planned now lead to steady progress.
  • I prioritize what matters and release the rest.
  • A simple plan frees my energy for what’s important.
  • I trust my choices and adjust them as needed.

For sorting clothes for a big wash project

  • I sort with patience; each pile brings order.
  • I make quick, clear decisions about what to wash.
  • I honor my clothes by handling them with care.
  • One load at a time moves the whole project forward.
  • I create a tidy system that makes future laundry easier.

For taking a short shower & doing hair in the morning

  • A brief shower refreshes my body and mind.
  • I give my hair gentle care that boosts my confidence.
  • A simple morning routine sets a calm tone for my day.
  • Small self-care steps add up to feeling grounded.
  • I move through my routine with ease and kindness toward myself.

shortcut

Planning

  • Clear steps, calm mind.
  • One task at a time.
  • Simple plan, steady progress.
  • Prioritize, then act.
  • Adjust as needed.

Sorting clothes (big wash)

  • Sort, load, relax.
  • One pile, one load.
  • Decide quickly, keep moving.
  • Careful hands, tidy system.
  • Wash prep creates  Ease .

Short shower & hair (morning)

  • Refresh in minutes.
  • Gentle care, bright start.
  • Quick shower, calm breath.
  • style hair, feel beautiful.
  • Small routine, big impact.

Affirmations 

  • Speak slowly, feel each word.
  • Repeat three times, breathe between.
  • Write one, say it aloud.
  • Trust the process, be patient.
  • Anchor with breath and posture.

Foyer (clear entryway — 5)

  • Clear path, calm arrival.
  • One surface, one task.
  • Drop, sort, put away.
  • A tidy foyer welcomes me.
  • Small steps, clear entry.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content