login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Match 2026 Time For a Plan

Affirmations 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. My brain grows stronger when I practice-planning.
  2. Each planning attempt rewires my-thinking for clarity.
  3. Repeating small planning steps forms-lasting habits.
  4. I learn more each time I break a goal into-actions.
  5. Focused effort strengthens neural-pathways for organization.
  6. I train my attention by choosing one taskto start.
  7. Consistent planning rewires my mind-toward progress.
  8. I reward small wins to reinforceproductive habits.
  9. My mistakes are feedback that reshapemy strategy.
  10. Practicing planning daily builds automatic-skill.
  11. I form new routines by repeating simple,concrete steps.
  12. Intentional repetition makes planning feel-easier.
  13. I strengthen my executive function witheach plan I write.
  14. I slow down to form accurate, lasting-mental models.
  15. Small, frequent actions produce bigneural changes.
  16. I use focused practice to overcomemental stuckness.
  17. I create supportive environments that cue-productive planning.
  18. My brain adapts when I try new ways of-organizing tasks.
  19. I replace overwhelm with a consistent,tiny next step.
  20. I visualize the steps; repetition makes-them real.
  21. I chunk tasks to reduce cognitive load-and increase success.
  22. I celebrate repetition it cements helpful-habits.
  23. I build momentum by practicing one-planning ritual daily.
  24. My attention improves when I limit distractions and repeat focus.
  25. Every completed step strengthens my capacity to plan again.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I love how I know I deserve clarity. I choose my peace
    I deserve to be heard.
  2. My concerns are always valid.
  3. I always have the ability to speak clearly and calmly.
  4. One step at a time is beyond enough.
  5. I do ask for what I need.
  6. My health matters and I act accordingly.
  7. It’s okay to be a little antsy  I can still act on my needs and accept  myself creating the calm 
  8. I trust my voice.
  9. I can pause and breathe when I need to.
  10. I am prepared and focused.
  11. I choose to say what matters most.
  12. I choose to ask for clarity if others are less than helpful.
  13. I can repeat myself.
  14. I can and do set boundaries calmly and kindly.
  15. I am not defined by others’ responses.
  16. I can request documentation if needed.
  17. My needs are reasonable.
  18. uncertainty is my friend. What do we know for sure ? one moment at a time I AM at my best .
  19. I have the right to advocate for my care.
  20. Other experiences do not influence this moment. This present moment is fresh & good 
  21. Small breaths steady my body.
  22. I can rest afterward, regardless of outcome.
  23. I can ask for help or next steps if needed.
  24. I am resilient and resourceful.
  25. I will try my best and that is enough.

 

  1. I deserve to be heard.
  2. I will speak my needs clearly.
  3. One step at a time is enough.
  4. I can pause and breathe.
  5. I trust my voice.
  6. My health matters.
  7. I can ask for what I need.
  8. I am prepared and calm.
  9. Small breaths steady me.
  10. Whatever is the outcome , I always care for myself.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content