login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2026 Joyful FUN Spontaneity

I am allowed to feel what I feel. Joy can come in tiny moments — I am open to one now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Share what you love regarding. Spontaneity 

4850cad5a5c6de17d0ef1c6c11ded388.jpg

AFFIRMATIONS

I celebrate my ability to make quicker, more joyful decisions.

I welcome spontaneity as a source of creativity, fun and new inspiration.

I am confident in my ability to navigate new fun situations.

While I still love to think and take my time , I also have the ability to release the need for perfection and embrace imperfection to have even more fun 

 

I love how I am willing to step outside my comfort zone.

I enjoy how I

allow good experiences

through my

delightful fun loving spirit.

I trust my  spontaneity which always leads to my evolving personal growth.

I am grateful for the opportunities that spontaneity brings.

I enjoy living in the moment and savoring life’s  gifts of fun freedom of surprises.

I am open to meeting new fun people and forming connections.

I allow my passions to guide my spontaneous fun choices.

I find beauty in the unpredictability fun times of life.
I AM the fun I love 

I am courageous in pursuing my spontaneity and fun

I create space for spontaneity and fun in my daily life.

I embrace change as a pathway to fun new possibilities.

I am playful and lighthearted in my approach to life.

I celebrate my unique journey and the fun  it brings.

I trust that spontaneity can lead to wonderful fun outcomes.

I am a vibrant, spontaneous fun being, ready to explore more of what I can enjoy 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My journey is unique and meaningful.

I am capable of making the start to this day which allows for desired change.

My potential is vast, limitless and extraordinarily powerful.
I am peace and calm in every moment.

My worth is noted by me and I have determined
myself to be amazing.

I am resilient and strong in facing life situations.

My thoughts are always healthy, helpful and good.

I trust my inner wisdom and intuition.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today, I embrace fun

today I learn about more fun

I am deserving of deep respect kindness love and more fun

My boundaries joyful fun healthy and creative.
I release what no longer serves my fun and well-being.
I am delightfully healthy loving and compassionate 
My journey is unique meaningful & fun
I am courageously fun in small and big moments.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I am completely

aware of my principles,

values &  activities

because they are essential to 

my fun well-being. 

 

 

My increased self-respect is healthier more fun and overall the well-being I love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My increased self-respect

is healthier ,

more fun

and overall

the well-being I love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I  prioritize my  fun well-being.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I am completely

aware of my principles,

values &  activities

because they are essential to

my fun well-being.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am aware of where my joy lives and I move in there permanently

 

I now

communicate to myself 

my fun

values  &  Joy based  needs.

 

I pave the way for my fulfilling  fun. day

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My humor is

lightens my

mood and brings

delight to my moments 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I visually

remind myself

 of the

fun

I love in everything

I am

wanting to achieve

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My bandwidth is

fun

and that is

what I

take  on right now

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My fun

energy is valuable

and intentional.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My challenges

are opportunities for fun

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I radiate confidence

 self-acceptance & fun

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My presence matters

and makes a fun

delightful

difference.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My creativity flows

with fun

naturally abundantly

and pleasingly to me 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am calm,

centered,

grounded

& fun

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am not

just strong, capable, and extraordinary - I am also fun.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Every single

breath of mine 

brings me more clarity

fortitude 

&

fun

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content