login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2026 I deserve clarity. I choose my peace(edit ruthlessly)

Clarity & PeaceĀ 

Ā 

list affirmations & edit ruthlessly as you expand your potential /awareness / joy

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others

I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.

My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts

Ā all day long about everything IĀ do

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

I am capable of handling everything that comes my way.

I embrace challenging times as opportunity times.

I am worthy of rest and relaxation.

I trust my instincts and make decisions with confidence.

I am making progress, no matter how small.

I prioritize my well-being and take care of myself.

I am resilient and can overcome any obstacle.

I deserve to feel comfortable and at peace in my space.

I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.

Ā 

I am surrounded by support I appreciate

Ā 

I am grateful for the progress I have made.

Ā 

I choose to focus on what I can accomplish

I include more of what is necessary everydayĀ 

I am open to new opportunities and experiences.

I am deserving of success and happiness.

I am learning and growing every day.

I am capable of creating an ideal Ā environment for myself.

I trust the process and know that everything will work out.

Ā 

I am strong, both mentally and physically.

I am worthy of love and respect from myself and others.

Ā 

I am capable of achieving my goals and dreams.

I am surrounded by abundance and opportunities.

I am confident in my ability to make the right choices.

I am deserving of a peaceful and fulfilling life.

I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished.

I am ready to embrace the future with open arms.

Ā 

I have unlocked the energy toĀ creativity.

I love how creative and detailed my planner hasĀ become.

I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future areĀ pleasing

I value life with muchĀ love.

Divine spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for creativity andĀ learning.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation ofĀ it.

Creativity flows through me.

I draw to me all that I will everĀ need.

Ā 

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

My Deservability only sets the stage - I do the rest - (choice decision action)

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content