login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2026 The Letting Go thread

Hello All.

Join me in this fun thread of making a list of things you are willing to let go of, and write yourSelf with a fun and light hearted way to nurture Self care and compassion!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I'm letting go of stress!! 

I'm letting go of self imposed barriers!

I'm letting go of expectations!

I'm letting go of old resentments!

I'm letting go of holding back!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I have let go of needing others …. Even others who have proven to be so valuable. I make a conscious decision of choosing daily .

I have made the decision to choose others 

 

I allow space to feel , think & believe.

 

I have let go of thinking I need to know things.
I know I have learned to learn… therefore I can always learn what I need 

I have let go of believing

I need to know how it will all turn out.

I trust the process

and believe in the power

of answered prayers.

 

I now let go of believing that :

I may not know what I know.


I know

I know

things. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

wonderful idea for a thread !

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ Sweet Dreaming's post:

Your words and where you are really resonate with me.

Thank you for the gentle yet powerful way that you share your inner truth and beauty.

You are a stealth transformer, allowing growth to transform and find inner truth that re-defines essence, allowing for a new self with yet a new level of self reliance, peace and beauty.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

God’s plans for me are greater than my plans for me.

I choose to release every inequity and every resentment!

I let go of fear, anxiety and doubt and in exchange, I live in peace and harmony.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: 

enjoying your comments & posts

ty ❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I honor my boundaries by understanding my energy 

Today I let go of unnecessary explanation for those who appear not to grasp .

Today I let go of distractions and honor my pace and need to carry on 

Today I give myself credit for what I know and things I choose to consciously practice and unconsciously may be entertaining.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I let go of needing to let go & now I am

in the flow 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

News flash (NOT!)

Old habits are hundreds of times harder to break than new habits.

I am releasing old habits by first engaging my energy before engaging in transforming old habits!

I am the only One who is in my way...

"I'm claiming!

I am re-defining!

I'm taking full responsibility for mySelf

I re-calibrate and boost my inner energy!

I start every day with sourcing my inner JOY and my inner determination!

I fall in love with every step of every task, and every detail counts!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to ˚ sweet dreamer & awesome manifesting's post:

That is Brilliant!!!!

I LOVE THAT AFFIRMATION!!!

YOU healing artist...!!!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The best of me is now emersed in peace and harmony.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

perfect❣️ ! I claim that affirmation too - today 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I use the word You instead of I where it serves my mind best 

Today I let go of rigid rules that hamper what I absolutely already know would

work

for particular circumstances.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I let go of wanting more joy bc 
I am allowed to feel what I feel.
Joy can come in tiny moments

I am open to one now.

I already know joy

joy knows me  

we choose one another 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

People just be DONE - not just let go of 

I make a conscious decision how energy in my life matters 

Those who are unconscious of their behavior is not my responsibility…I am responsible for

what my energy contains

the the possibilities

of what it could absorb 

Empaths have a choice too

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I let go of needing more energy 

I accept my energy for what it is trying to tell me 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I let go of not knowing where to start 

I understand what is needed.
I know what I need to do.✔️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ Great day to matter to me's post:

You inspire me.

Your words and your compassion influence me and move me...

Your thoughts have profound influence on my willingness to be open and to be willing to grow in newness and even grow in my willingness to keep surrendering to how structural my understanding of mySelf and my world is.

What I see is that I have identifiable edges and identifiable boundaries.

I can be rigid and I can be something that I do not especially like: a tendency to see things as black and white, and I respond by becoming equally unyielding... tone deaf... and I'm opinionated and I'm predictable. 

So: today, I let go of my need for structural concepts and structural boundaries that do not constantly need to define nor defend me, define or defend my space nor my autonomy.

Today I reclaim my freedom to be free of structural protections!

Today, I am taking responsibility for my freedom.

Today, I choose to elevate to pure consciousness.

Today, I am willing to BE..... 

I embrace change as I embrace this moment of growth...

 

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I am just reading your post .
It’s beautiful & actually I am feeling quite inspired by you !!!

I'm most definitely honored you felt that I had shined a light on your spirit

Though the key here is Your spirit

Your self awareness … your transformation

 is the real story… it's powerful and deserves recognition.

Thank you so much for sharing’

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ the more I appreciate's post:

youtu.be/wjgJh0Nwbt4?si=FEULQfoDt8VRNIQt

 

Dear Moderator:::

Can you please help me post that song by "Bread", "If"

This song is for you, and it's for both of us...!

The name of the song is IF...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I'm letting go of significance!

I'm letting go of everything that stands between me and my necessities!

I embrace speed and expeditious workability. Ninja: BAM/Done/Next!

I smash through my priority list of necessities and on my way, I open new doors and new connections to abundance and multiple new opportunities!

I open my mind and my Spirit for new opportunities and new growth!

I speak as if I'm singing, because I am singing! And, I'm lyrically endowed!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

sure - I will post tonight (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

beautiful - thank you ❣️

cfe6b17aacad242c59fadf8c28b7999a.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am letting go of deadlines and calling them

lifelines 

this is not pressure- it’s preparation 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am letting go of difficulties- bc they are just me evolving along .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I let go of mistrust 

today I allow the faith I understand & the faith that is incomprehensible 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I let go of forgetting what I enjoy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I start the day like my heart instructs 

I let go of the demands others create 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content