login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Today’s Affirmations (switch ‘em up)

Affirmations

Subtle progression.

My subtleties are powerfully charged!

I allow the beautiful banter between my heart and my mind; I honor both.
I am moving forward with calm confidence today.

Today I choose discovery over concern.

New routines can be fun —

My experiments  with joy are a huge success 

People and moments contain the lift my life loves.

I let go of heavy thoughts and make room for heavenly ease.

My energy is renewed by simple pleasures that are pleasing to who I am.

I welcome good help; accepting support is strength.

I’m building a life I enjoy, more & more cheerful

I am wonderfully okay . Thank you!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content