login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 -Join In Realign & Be Your Own Beautiful Energy

Choose - & Allow 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

beyondcreate.jpg


→   I notice progress even when it’s uniquely subtle. My subtleties are powerfully charged!
  →   My energy aligns with my highest purpose.
  →   GOOD energy moves freely through my body, mind, and spirit.
  →   Whatever I am feeling is fine.
  →   My energy now is the realignment

with my most significant

true needs

and values

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am choosing care today —

honoring myself,
not erasing

anything.

 

My energy  simply and powerfully

Is the realignment 
with my

true

needs
and values

& 

now 

I AM

 

I AM whatever

matters most to me 

inside & out


The temperature 

is agreeable to me

 

My life is appreciated 

by me 


I AM now 

the extreme

appreciation 

Related image

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content