login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Getting Better All The Time

Feeling it todayĀ 

Allowing what worksĀ 

& how are you?

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

focus_wheel.gif

I can feel that myĀ My body is strong, flexible andĀ balanced.

I knowĀ I have the energy and passion to make my thoughtsĀ reality

Daily I am reminded thatI am continuously replenished by divine energy in my body, mind, andĀ soul.

It pleasures me thatĀ I am always expanding beyond my ownĀ limits

Wow!Ā  I go to my inner spirit and acknowledge ThatĀ Spark.

It always amazes me how when Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favoredĀ experiences.

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content