login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 (ExtremeAppreciation)LovingLife’sEverydayDetails

Related image

I woke up the other day  feeling a complaint coming on....

Feeling how busy & work-like  things have been ... even though so much good has been created, allowed & received.

I thought what's this???

Details of living are things to be grateful for.

It means you are participating in the life you asked for

The perfect response is THANK YOU!

And instead of just viewing life's details... I thought energy needs to surround this glorious life I have set in motion...Hence the title of this thread 

Sparkling Details Of Daily Life.

Please join me in the enthusiasm for the life we are currently energizing the way wece5f044ead32aeae2c5fdf55ec2abd06.jpg

Pritchard9SecretsSM.jpgSass26.jpg

See the source image

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ideas-Journals-paint-on-canvas.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

goals.gif5823cf3e74540774b267b5a1f8d93c93.jpgwisdom-92901_1280.jpg

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3--affirmations-musicians.jpg

THANK YOU 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I AM — fully present and shining energetically 
  • Energy: vibrant and rising
  • Effortless: moving through the morning and whole day with ease
  • Nourished: just had a protein drink and envisioning the delightful food ahead 
  • Up earlier: enjoying extra morning time
  • Grateful & appreciative: heart-open vibes
  • Comfort: fan on — cozy breeze 
  • Honoring the past: appreciating experiences with gratitude
  • Balanced power: I can rest while accomplishing things
  • Let my energy flow in the moment — present, easy, and radiant
  • Faith, trust & belief — steady, calm, and confident
  • Good things are happening — open, grateful, and excited for more
  • I have food in the fridge — nourished, secure, and grateful
  • I regularly receive all I need and desire -expected & unexpected ways & sources & I notice it all and expect more — abundant and receptive
  • I will close my eyes and enjoy how I feel, what I know & how it will be — calm, present, and optimistic
  • When I choose to begin I see something that needs my attention & I enjoy the thought and the feeling & the action — joyful focus joyful energy and results and action admiring 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content