login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

2026 HAPPINESS MEETING - ENJOY HERE. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

THE MEETING THAT NEVER CLOSES

LET TODAY BE KINDER THAN YOUR KINDEST MOMENTS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHhxP7qXlEa5aS4cdFi7MZgr7WFGHMQBjGusWxK5PdVGBXFaQvJQ

As I sit here being grateful that Bmindful is present for us, I am also acknowledging how grateful I am we are present for it, for ourselves & one another. On that note--WELCOME TO OUR 1ST HAPPINESS MEETING OF 2026!

Your voice, your rhythm, and your blend of strengths and soft spots are unique.

You are exactly what the world needs.

Step away from sweeping generalizations about the world and yourself.

Notice and name the specific good you see.

Everyone’s uniqueness grows more beautiful with every moment.

Be yourself—unapologetic and true.

Don’t squeeze into someone else’s shape; that only dims your brightest parts.

Choose authenticity for yourself, and allow others to inhabit theirs.

When we each shine, the world and all its parts shine more brightly.

 

Honor your story.

 

Create a newer narrative...

 

Allow & create

your pace

& the small honest steps

you take each day

they make

you

irreplaceable! 

Bright moments find me when I  remember I Am the bright moment 

No one is you - that’s your super power!

f0f30fbb3e3ec2707c7cd1a32ce0a3d1--mermaid.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

 

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg


We all travel different paths and handle things at our own pace though there are shared moments that connect us.

 

This is a warm, upbeat space to share small wins,

ask for simple help,

and remind each other that progress  however slow  still counts.

 

Post what’s on your mind today: a step you took, a

question, or something you’re planning. Let’s cheer each

other on.

 

Reflection Questions if you want(:

1 Do you feel heard ... by you?  What gets in the way of hearing what you need or desire most? 

2 How do you work into your life doing the things that need your attention

when you feel you are at your limit? How do you create ways that inspire you to care

about doing what it takes when stressed? Grounding breath : "I am here . I am safe. This moment is temporary "- how will you be kind to you ... w/what matters to you alone?

3  What would you tell your wise - mind self in your situation(s) to do be feel the way you prefer

WISE MIND

IS A

DIALECTICAL

BEHAVIOR THERAPY

What Does Dialectical Even Mean?

EMOTION MIND -FEELINGS DRIVE DECISIONS

REASONABLE MIND -LOGIC AND FACTS GUIDE DECISIONS

WISE MIND -THE MIDDLE PATH -CALM GROUNDED -USING BOTH FEELING AND THINKING

1) NAME THE FEELING

2)ASK: WHAT DOES MY HEART WANT? 

3) DECIDE 1 KIND ACTION THAT ALIGNS WITH BOTH HEAD & HEART?

4) CHECK IN AFTERWARD -HOW DO YOU FEEL?

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

 

 

 

Image result for happy today pic bmindful

Reflection  3

Dear Wise Mind

Thank you

for reminding me

that there are 2 parts

inside me -

-the part that feels deeply (Emotion Mind) &

-the part that figures things out (Reasonable Mind)

 

I'm believing right now when I ask you -

Wise Mind…to assist me

in holding both

 neither one takes over.

What does my heart want ?

What does my head know?

 

What does my heart want ?

My heart wants what I remember. 

-the life that felt like the right  backdrop 

What does my head know? My head knows I can't have my old life back - bc of  ______

, and it also knows ________

It also knows who I became -shaped by my experiences (the person I've always been) and and transformed by is still  here today

Wise Mind Question:

1) what small kind action honors both my heart & mind right now?

 

Say aloud :

Yes I feel _______________

& I will care for myself now.

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

 

I’m doing great -every small step is a win.

Today I choose ease and a little victory.

Bright moments find me when I  remember I Am the bright moment 

I’ve got what it takes to handle this one step at a time.

I let Joy have its way with me.

 I welcome  a kaleidoscope display  of delight in my spirit today

 

15b359124082d009b79f900fd5e282aa.jpg


  ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

 

2026 HAPPINESS MEETING - YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

AFFIRMATIONS

Let’s share Affirmations →   I take time to think deeply, listen to my intuition and have patience   →   Peace   →   I am joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. →   Gratitude changes my focus to what is good in my life.  →   I start each day with a gratitude attitude
  →   I gain a fresh outlook through the attitude of gratitude.→ I am ridiculously tranquil about the details of everyday life

 

 

  • Allowing 

    • I welcome the flow of my ideal life into every part of me.
    • GOOD energy moves freely through my body, mind, and spirit.
    • I release what no longer serves me and make space for my perfect abundance.
  • Better  Energy

    • My energy aligns with my highest purpose.
    • I tune into what truly nourishes me and radiate balanced energy.
    • I easily shift into harmony with my intentions.
  • Tapping into  Emotions

    • I feel my emotions, honor them, and let them thru with compassion.
    • I am safe to process and release old  patterns.
    • Each breath brings me l to the emotional clarity and peace I appreciate 
  • Preserving Energy 

    • I lovingly protect my energy and say no when I need to.
    • Healthy boundaries keep me connected and empowered.
    • I give and receive with balance and respect.
  • Spiritual

    • I am open to clear, loving guidance from the Almighty
    • I trust my Creator’s wisdom and allow my  path to be open and fulfilling .
    • I am connected to the  Divine presence that supports me.

 

37702183ae32334ee1ea6b1e510c4a0c.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Wise Mind :What Does Dialectical Even Mean?

article in link 

quote :

DBT as a whole is centered on one main, overarching dialectic: acceptance AND change.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ Amazing THOUGHTS IMAGES & ACTIONS's post:

Brilliant, beautiful and empowering.

This is a completely beautiful Happiness Meeting!

Yesssss! The first one of 2026!!

 

Thank you for the wealth of positivity, the treasure trove of Self-Love, self compassion and compassion for others, generosity, and the many ways with which anyone could find to re-form and re-fuel their every need. 

Bmindful is this once in a lifetime space where we get to create anything we want, including Happiness meetings and/or writing new affirmations that become tools of transformation and of manifestation. 

This meeting is as diverse as each individual requires...

What needs to be opened, what needs to be released, what new perception or understanding of shadow work needs to be brought to one's consciousness, our inner growth is rich and it is unlimited!

Don't wait!! Celebrate!!!

(Please say this so that wait and celebrate rhyme!)

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I'm so not holding back!

I apologize for my delay in returning to complete my post for this happiness meeting.  

I love this meeting for several reasons.

This is pure self empowerment.

This is a very sophisticated offering in this meeting's platform. 

There are so many possibilities, and so much freedom that I can see potential breakthroughs everywhere.

What's happening with me is Self awareness on multiple levels. It comes from self Love and empowered Self awareness.

What I've discovered has a direct relationship to what I am trying to accomplish. 

In my new awareness, I have released unworkability and doubts and I re-claim my to do list. Instead of being overwhelmed, what I now see is how timely I can achieve each step, and I look forward to each step forward, and progress is my reward, and is this version, I allow mySelf to experience a positive feedback reward with each completion, and I can have multiple steps of completion each day. 

 What I now experience is a new perception.

Where I used to be overwhelmed and intimidated, I now feel self empowerment and I feel the goodness of how my goals are all doable and I'm ramping up my speed of completion because there is nothing that overwhelms me and my fatigue has been replaced with desire.

 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

Thank you & glad you are joining in ❣️

 

Agree with every word you said about the opportunity in Bmindful !

Beautifully stated !

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

Slow down, to be here now.  
     
    Placing my response to q 1 here for now
     
     
     
     
     

1 Do you feel heard ... by you?  What gets in the way of hearing what you need or desire most? 

2 How do you work into your life doing the things that need your attention

when you feel you are at your limit? How do you create ways that inspire you to care

about doing what it takes when stressed? Grounding breath : "I am here . I am safe. This moment is temporary "- how will you be kind to you ... w/what matters to you alone?

3  What would you tell your wise - mind self in your situation(s) to do be feel the way you prefer

   
     
     

reflection question 3 placed in intro 
reflection question 1 below

Do you feel heard ... by you? 
Yes.

Do I always ? 
No.

What gets in the way of hearing what you need

or desire most? 

I need to take pieces of things slowly … 

I process each piece with TLC 


I schedule hard decisions for my  clearest hour (morning, wee hours of morning or after rest):

I pick one time each day when I feel freshest 

I never go to sleep feeling like I lack a lot of clarity . I am so peaceful when clear 

(and only make important choices then… &/or build on them as I wake) 

I protect my time—no multitasking or interruptions.

I pair one small self‑care with one practical task

(comfort + checkable step):

always combine a gentle treat

(affirmation, tea, rest, grounding) with a tiny chore (timers - 10‑minute  or more -This balances heart and head and makes action feel kinder.

I use  apps/tools to offload comparisons and save energy: I put options into WhatsNext app , use timers, or a checklist so I don’t decide from fatigue.
I let the app or a my own preset writing ✍️  or self care rule narrow choices for me



 

 

 

How do you work into your life doing the things that need your attention

when you feel you are at your limit?

 

How do you create ways that inspire you to care

about doing what it takes when stressed?

 

Grounding breath : "I am here .

I am safe.

This moment is temporary "-

and affirmations like:

how will I be kind to me

 ... w/what matters to me  

alone? 
GratitudeAppreciation  

As I silently say

the words thank you

thank you,

it is as though the words are being spoken

through my heart.

9ba38224890073d62ac4fa4d5cc4d322.jpg

 

1 example of kindness to myself is my participation on Bmindful

… even w/this Happiness

Meeting…And if 1 person

can get something
to map onto …

then the ripple of good -

effect has occurred 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ireland-1971997_960_720.jpg

Joy, Peace, Gratitude & Kindness

I am connected, even in quiet moments.
I will meet tomorrow one small step at a time.

 

 

When mind and heart move together,

clarity meets courage:

reason guides your choices while compassion fuels them,

so decisions are both wise and kind.

Balancing thought with feeling helps you see problems

fully, weigh consequences, and act in ways that honor your values

and the people around you.

That union makes actions more grounded

and more generous,

turning good intentions

into effective,

meaningful change.

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

1) NAME THE FEELING

2)ASK: WHAT DOES MY HEART WANT? 

3) DECIDE 1 KIND ACTION THAT ALIGNS WITH BOTH HEAD & HEART?

4) CHECK IN AFTERWARD -HOW DO YOU FEEL?

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

back soon

 

 Sleep inertia 

heart wants clarity 

1 kind action - is to create

my morning protein drink 🍹 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ a pleasure to have you visiting's post:

Thank you for your questions! 

!. Do I feel heard by mySelf?

Yes I feel heard and I feel an awareness of perpetual empowerment. It's like waves on the top of the ocean. I see the waves, but there is depth below that I can see by swimming below the surface.  

I see beauty in movement and I see movement is a key to all life. 

What I now see is that I needed to learn how and WHY I needed to learn to release both people and events. And, I needed to recognize that MY perception matters immensely.

I see purpose now to times in my earlier life where I was frozen and unable to move past or let go of events and/or people. I also see that my skill set is much more adaptive, creative, responsive and cohesive. And I don't settle. I can be and I am completely determined. Unstoppable. More timely. More likely to take initiative and open new doors, build new connections, take responsibility for new commitments. Unapologetic for designating and prioritizing self care and re-defining and claiming optimal health. And, choosing peace.

Choosing peace and coming from peace is a massive necessity. Its deeply foundational, structural.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Hold space for more answers to empowering questions!

Back asap. Out to buy more cat food for outdoor tigers...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:


Thank you

Life is about making excellent choices !

 

I love the waves and the depth image. It reminds me that noticing surface emotions without rushing to fix them is a form of courage. Some people think courage must be loud or dramatic, but sometimes courage is simply a quiet decision.

Thank you for holding that spaciousness …it models meeting feeling with curiosity instead of judgment and allows a new flow.

There is a deeper place we are swimming toward while appreciating the moment we’re already wanting more of. Steady depth is where choices feel most true. Your confidence in tending to yourself unapologetically invites others to own their care too.

 

For me I love giving the Wise Mind more and more attention. It’s not something I just roll into. My Emotion Mind speaks clearly and my Reasonable Mind organizes solutions, though Wise Mind — the calm, integrated place that knows what I truly need … is being allowed more wiggle room.

This matters because when Wise Mind is present, choices feel aligned, less reactive, and more sustainable. It's the difference between coping and moving with intention. So I pause — and ask, what does the Wise Mind want here?

I notice a feeling, a thought, a cue... I then let Wise Mind hold them together. I choose concrete, values-aligned action and commit to it. I then pay attention to the shift that comes from this particular tool of integration. This is what helps me build new habits. I notice my emotion, I notice my thought, and invite Wise Mind to guide my next clear step. Short, steady attention is how I'm moving from reacting to shaping my newer life.


Since my loss — losing my steadfast witness to my life on all levels — has created a yearning for what's missing... Though with tools like Wise  Mind - I can be true to myself & hear my heart  say what life should have not been reduced to

And my Wise Mind knows  when I do the wise thing - I can carry my heart and mind & not allow either to run the show completely 

 

Intentions / Affirmations / Process

Slow down, to be here now.                                      

- My Emotion Mind speaks clearly

- My Emotions name what I feel and gives urgency and color to experience.

- My Reasonable Mind organizes solutions

- My Reasonable  plans, analyzes, and sorts practical steps.
-My Wise Mind is the calm integrator

-My Wise Mind  holds feeling and thought together, knows what I truly need, and guides values-aligned action.

-As I pause and invite Wise Mind, I let emotion be felt and reason be used without being ruled by either.

-As I notice a feeling, notice a thought, and then ask: what does Wise Mind want here - I go from  all feelings place and  I choose one clear, concrete step and commit to it.
-Short, steady attention to Wise Mind  process turns reacting into intentional shaping of my life.

 

affirmations, quotes & images I love

  →   I am serenely grounded with the details of everyday life.
  →   I am beautiful
  

Affirnations being worked on :


. I notice progress even when it’s uniquely subtle.

I allow the beautiful banter between my heart and my mind; I honor both.
I am moving forward with calm confidence today.

Today I choose discovery over concern.

New routines can be fun —

I experiment with joy.

People and moments contain the lift my life loves.

I let go of heavy thoughts and make room for ease.

My energy is renewed by simple pleasures that are pleasing to who I AM

I welcome good help; accepting support is strength.

I’m building a life I enjoy, more & more cheerful  steps at a time.

 

goals.gif

2db10d466ba4ce830d6346be6b6a6de9.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I just reread what you wrote

I didn’t know you had -  updated

 

I love what you wrote &

can (I believe )totally relate)

What's happening with me is Self awareness on multiple levels. It comes from self Love and empowered Self awareness.

What I've discovered has a direct relationship to what I am trying to accomplish. 

In my new awareness, I have released unworkability and doubts and I re-claim my to do list. Instead of being overwhelmed, what I now see is how timely I can achieve each step, and I look forward to each step forward, and progress is my reward, and is this version, I allow mySelf to experience a positive feedback reward with each completion, and I can have multiple steps of completion each day. 

 What I now experience is a new perception.

Where I used to be overwhelmed and intimidated, I now feel self empowerment and I feel the goodness of how my goals are all doable and I'm ramping up my speed of completion because there is nothing that overwhelms me and my fatigue has been replaced with desire.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

People love to get excited about  their life lessons… what they have learned

… though the wonderful thing  beyond the lesson

is we never really graduate …

there’s so much more …more forever & a day

Today:I create my plan & work my plan

I pace myself.
I decide what I want & stick with it.

Time is on my side.

I am on my side .

All is well.

I believe in

the process .

Image result for I AM COMPLETE PIC

Affirmations 
. I notice progress even when it’s uniquely subtle.

I allow the beautiful banter between my heart and my mind; I honor both.
I am moving forward with calm confidence today.

Today I choose discovery over concern.

New routines can be fun —

I experiment with joy.

People and moments contain the lift my life loves.

I let go of heavy thoughts and make room for ease.

My energy is renewed by simple pleasures that are pleasing to who I am.

I welcome good help; accepting support is strength.

I’m building a life I enjoy, one more & more cheerful  step at a time.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My energy is the evolving

realignment 

with my truest  needs

and values


I am always fresh and new 

I AM

the satisfaction that I enjoy

 

I AM

allowing

of this moment 


I AM

comfort 

& 

appreciation 

of that comfort 

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I focus on what matters to me

I acknowledge feelings, practical support, and gentle steps I can take now.
I reflect on my experience back accurately to myself I honor the meaning of my action, and offer specific, doable next step

These choices feel compassionate because they center on my needs and my feelings.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content