login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 try it: 7 day SPARK

Grow & Glow 


Join our 7‑day affirmation spark — start small, feel big
Ready to try something that actually sticks? Join our 7‑day affirmation spark: one short, true statement each morning for seven days. It takes 60 seconds. That’s it. Small action, steady momentum.
How it works
1 Pick one line ( or more if you are like me🌼— create a narrative you love -)choose from the examples below or write your own.
2 60 seconds daily — say it aloud or silently for one minute each morning.
3 Share one moment — drop a short sentence in the thread once a day: how you felt, one tiny win, or when you noticed it working.
4 Encourage others — react or reply to at least one post daily.
Starter affirmations
• “I am making steady progress.”
• “I deserve rest and clarity.”
• “I face today with calm and courage.”
• “Small steps move me forward.”
Why join
• Builds a simple habit you can keep.
• Boosts focus and resilience with minimal time.
• Community support makes it easier and more fun.
Start now: pick your affirmation, post it, and tag your first-day check-in. Let’s grow together—one minute at a time.

 

Heres a handful for starting a bit of joy 

7 Affirmations to Glow with Joy

  1. I choose joy and let it brighten my day.
  2. My smile comes easily and lights up my path.
  3. I notice small delights and soak them in.
  4. Joy flows through me and lifts those around me.
  5. I deserve moments of laughter and peace.
  6. Gratitude opens my heart to more happiness.
  7. I carry calm energy and radiate warmth.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content