login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Pg 2 Sharing Lots of Affirmations

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


  • -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.


I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.



      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
    • -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

  - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment. - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me. - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.


  - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My handwriting is clear and purposeful.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Every page I write organizes my thoughts.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I capture key ideas quickly and accurately.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notes reflect my focus and intention.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I use headings and structure naturally.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Important points stand out at a glance.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My summaries are concise and useful.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I draw quick diagrams that clarify concepts.


BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Affirmations
→ I am tranquil about the details of everyday life.

→ I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary.

WHY AM I ALWAYS KNOWING THE BEST WAY TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF & INSTINCTIVELY DO SO MAGNIFICENTLY?

WHY AM I FEELING SO SUPPORTED AND PEACEFUL?

I ease into this day

I choose to feel incredibly accepting, joyous, grateful, appreciated, appreciative and free

 

 


Share what you love 😍 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content