login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Productivity Flow Is a Decision to FEEL Good

What Isn't Getting Done?6808913.jpg

fitness-quote_07.jpg

37702183ae32334ee1ea6b1e510c4a0c.jpg


I give thanks for my permanent happiness, my permanent health, my permanent wealth, my permanent love. Florence Scovel Shinn

I let go of everything not divinely designed for me, and the perfect plan of my life now comes to pass Florence Scovel Shinn

See the source image

Image result for 3d flowers wallpaper desktopHappy-surprises-come-to.jpg

 

Do you know

what is the most important

area of your life,

that if you handled that,

all other areas would

get easier, easier and easier?

Make a list - of those things & you will be on board with 

the joy of taking responsibility for what matters to you.

Did I say joy? Yup.

goals.gif

Think about it. What are you feeling when an area keeps coming up that overwhelms you?

Why are you overwhelmed? 
Keep it simple. Create a blueprint for your success in accomplishing what never leaves your to do list.

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

Affirmations for really doing what needs doing:

 

 

I pay attention to details, knowing that clarity leads to success. I am open to stepping out of my comfort zone while honoring my need for stability.

I embrace clarity in every task I undertake.

I recognize that attention to detail is the key to my success.

I am committed to achieving my goals through careful observation.

I celebrate the small victories that come from my attention to detail.

    • I approach challenges with a clear and focused mind.

I trust that clarity guides me toward my desired outcomes.

I am open to new experiences that help me grow.

I step out of my comfort zone with confidence and courage.

I honor my need for stability while exploring new opportunities.

 

I find balance between adventure and security in my life.

I am willing to take calculated risks for my personal growth.

 

I am attentive to the details that matter most in my journey.
I cultivate clarity in my thoughts and actions every day.
I am open to learning from every experience, both familiar and new.
I trust my instincts as I navigate outside my comfort zone.
I appreciate the stability that supports my growth and exploration.
I am detail-oriented, and I take pride in my thoroughness.
I approach new challenges with a positive and open mindset.
I balance my desire for adventure with my need for security.

I embrace change as a pathway to success and fulfillment.

 

I am confident in my ability to succeed through careful planning.
I embrace the unknown as an opportunity for discovery.
I am mindful of the details that contribute to my overall success.
I honor my journey, knowing that both stability and growth are essential.
I am a master of clarity and courage, navigating life with purpose.

 

 




 

Action is Magical

in

everyday

life.

 

I am unrestricted and productive!→  →   I begin every task by thinking of new and better ways to accomplish it.  →   ALL MY THOUGHTS ARE POSITIVE AND POWERFUL  My daily tasks are Divinely inspired and I Am Divinely Assisted.  →   I am so awesomely focused and magnificently personally productive.

robert-j-mckain-quote-set-priorities-for-your-goals-a.gif

 

 

 



 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I rest sufficiently & eat nutritiously 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. My breath anchors my nervous system to safety.
2. Each calm breath strengthens my brain’s soothing pathways.
3. I am rewiring my mind toward peace with every gentle thought.
4. My nervous system learns safety when I choose presence.
5. I am connected to a larger field of wisdom.
6. Every pause reshapes my neural habits for clarity.
7. My heart intelligence guides my brain to wise choices.
8. I release fear and breathe in expansive calm.
9. My brain and spirit cooperate to heal old patterns.
10. I cultivate inner safety through steady attention.
11. Each mindful moment grows new pathways of resilience.
12. I am a living bridge between body and soul.
13. My nervous system relaxes when I offer myself compassion.
14. I radiate calm that circuits through my nervous system.
15. I choose thoughts that nourish my neural networks.
16. My awareness softens reactivity and creates space.
17. Grace flows through my nervous system like warm light.
18. I seed my mind with trust and it blossoms.
19. I align my nervous system with gentle presence.
20. I listen to my body; it informs my spirit.
21. Each kind thought repairs neural pathways of shame.
22. I rest into the intelligence of my breath.
23. My spirit supports my brain’s capacity for peace.
24. I ground myself in the wisdom of the present moment.
25. Neural calm expands when I choose gentleness.
26. I let love re-pattern my habitual responses.
27. My body remembers safety; I remind it with kindness.
28. I open my heart to rewiring toward joy.
29. I choose neural nourishment: rest, breath, presence.
30. My nervous system is capable of renewal.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content