login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Challenges Are a Matter of Perspective

2380d2b332e4655079e5ff828160a944.jpg

choose to mindfully tend to 

my life

I choose to be in touch with/ my feelings I choose to meet myself right where I am I speak authentically to myself from my heart
I choose not to Self-Sabotage I choose to respect myself  During success or positive moments I cheer myself on
I value my emotions & share when People want to know me  I choose to think before I  speak & check in with my heart  I love how I don’t gossip or choose to argue when people are not empathetic. I make room for our preferences 
I do not suppress myself to myself / that would be  oppressive  I choose to speak my  authentic truth. I allow myself creativity.
I value the boundaries of others  I choose to be aware of myself  Out of the blue, I choose joy 
I value my need for Nourishment I accept how I  nourish myself & always try to nourish myself  better.

While eating, I find ways to be completely joyful 

 

I take time to proces hurt I choose to heal  emotional wounds. After a criticism I take into consideration some people can’t  really understand me- It happens . It happens 
I love to   Balance my Energy I ground myself  . —after periods of high stress I stop & take excellent care of myself 
I love my Invitations to Reflect I pause  and look within. Any time, as a wake-up call I tell myself how much I mean to me
I love Integration of my whole self & honor my individual pieces  I love  assimilating something new. During periods of change or learning I am grateful for discovering things 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3--affirmations-musicians.jpg

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1*yRMoUpmHl5DFOIEvYdKKgw.jpeg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content