login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 page 1 Sharing lots of affirmations

Let’s share Affirnations 

→   I take time to think deeply, listen to my intuition and have patience
  →   Peace
  →   I am joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.
  →   Gratitude changes my focus to what is good in my life.
  →   I start each day with a gratitude attitude
  →   I gain a fresh outlook through the attitude of gratitude.
  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Beautiful mind in a healthy body

→   I am thankful for my blessings. I focus on the good things in my life thereby giving them power to grow and multiply.

→   My creativity lights the path to satisfying answers.

→   I value my nutritional awareness by including it in my daily food creations.

→   I remain peacefully calm and curious while decoding each question.
  →   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!

  →   I AM CONFIDENT, DISCIPLINED, CREATIVE, AND PROSPEROUS!
  →   I love how my day loves me!
  →   I Practice my affirmations like the most powerfully joyful and quite serious game I know.
 
  →   I can openly flow & expand in the midst of any perceived complexity
  →   I AM the Magnificence of Divine Completeness! All DONE.
  →   I AM completeness and magnificence of Divine Orderly proactive action!
  →   I AM the disciplined master of my internal world and that translates into wealth internally and externally.
  →   Why do I have a limitless supply of energy and motivation?
  →   WHY DOES IT ALWAYS WORK?
  →   I always have what I need.
  →   I AM STRONGER IN FAITH THAN ANY FOOLISH DOUBTS AND FEARS
  →   I AM HEALTHY, SMART, AND STRONG!
  →   Whatever I am feeling is fine.
  →   Everything I touch is a success
  →   I FEEL RELAXED, CALM AND HAPPY
 
 
  →   I make every act an act of love, freedom, mastery and hope
  →   It's okay to be peaceful and ambitious at the same time
  →   I have the peace of God residing in me
  →   I myself will practice patient loving tolerance today.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I am guided through prayer patience and trust
  →   I am grateful for the difficult people in my life and the opportunity they provide me to practice patience and tolerance
  →   I am so happy and grateful for all the wonderful people in my life who give me unconditional love
  →   I trust in the power of love to heal and guide me in all ways.
  →   I allow love and acceptance to flow freely from myself.
  →   I notice beauty, love and humor in each moment
  →   I deserve to be loved fully and completely
  →   I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
  →   I take care of myself by eating and sleeping properly
  →   I am surrounded with loving, caring people in my life.
  →   I feel profound gratitude for all that I am and all that I have
  →   Today I choose to be trusting
  →   I am an efficient, energetic, healthy, fit woman who can handle anything that arises today
  →   Today I surrender all fear and doubt, I choose to live in faith trusting that All is in Divine Order.
  →   My relationships are filled with love, respect and trust
  →   I'm am respected, trusted, and professional so doors of opportunity and abundance are opening
 
  →   By living in the present I acknowledge truth in my life. That strengthens me.
  →   In this very present moment I am very happy and satisfied.
  →   I trust the process of life. All I need and desire is taken care of. I am infinitely safe and protected
  →   Peace in the present moment is the only place I have power.
  →   All is well and I am safe
  →   I make conscious, appropriate, and wise decisions
  →   I begin each day in quiet reflection. I fill my heart with thoughts of love, kindness, and purity.
  →   I have the patience, flexibility and perseverance to accept change with graciousness and courage
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   To live in the present, I release all my fears and worries. Only then am I able to break free from burdens and weights of any other moment.
  →   I shift my mindset to awe, gratitude and playful curiosity.
  →   I allow myself the curiosity of a child and I have chosen to make friends with all of my activities.
  →   I let my thoughts happen NATURALLY, showing good will and warm curiosity to all of them.
  →   Curiosity leads me to interesting new places.
  →   Flexible curiosity allows me to discover endless truth.
  →   I creatively break complex questions into smaller clues I enjoyably solve.
  →   I accept myself deeply and completely
  →   I enjoy the process of exploring possibilities and finding flawless answers.
  →   I keep experimenting with a beginner mind until the answer to the riddle at hand is my friend to the end.
  →   I learn from all attempts and refine my approach to my complete satisfaction.
  →   I did it!!!
  →   It worked out!!!
  →   I am beautifully organized for each plan.
  →   I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified, creative and joyfully fun to my inner soul's satisfaction.
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   One step now is enough & then I will choose to choose another
  →   I love generosity and kindness. Freely I receive, freely I give.
  →   MY FINANCIAL SUCCESS IS ASSURED, IT'S MY DESTINY
  →   When it feels like I do not know where to begin, I remember where to start is less important than continuing on with anything that benefits me and brings me greater peace.
  →   Loving that I keep receiving emotional, physical, and spiritual rescues via my loving Creator. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
  →   My mind is responding to Good cues.
  →   I AM my safe place. Everywhere I go, I am at home.
  →   I love my home
  →   Creative freedom explores the many endless possibilities.
  →   Balance is integrated into all aspects of my life.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE MIRACLES THAT ARE OCCURRING IN MY LIFE AND I RECEIVE THEM WITH LOVE
  →   I focus well and that focus is always well directed.
  →   Start here. Start now I have begun like a light switch because I instantly begin well.
  →   It is easy to think. It is easy to start. it is easy to know what to know. It is easy to prepare.
  →   It is so lovely that I am not defined by the issues of others.
  →   I am so glad only need to make progress, not be perfect and it all just gets easier from here .
  →   I have the knack of seeing the good in every situation.
  →   I keep experimenting with a beginner%u2019s mind until the answer to the riddle at hand is my friend to the end.
  →   I trust my uncanny abilities to guide me toward the right answer.
  →   Each big question is just an opportunity to find more ways to enjoy and prosper..
  →   I stay playful and curious when a new question appears. I am living my life like a fun game I am always prospering with.
  →   Every question I face invites a clever answer I can discover.
  →   I meet each unknown with curiosity and the joy of solving a riddle.
  →   I live love by small, brave acts every day in a world that only knows love.
  →   My heart is a steady home for gentle loving truths.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I will enjoy this.
  →   This will make it better and easier.
  →   Now I have a better way.
  →   I really do know what I want and what to do now. I enjoy beginning now. Thank You .
  →   My wellbeing is encased in safety and love. I thrive in this atmosphere.
  →   I ease into my thoughts. I easily let go of unnecessary things.
  →   I love to write and love to read what I have written with my powerful capacity to tirelessly compose and comprehend..
  →   I love how my self respect reflects how I lead my life with calm clarity.
  →   I am joyfully amazed that when I model the behavior I want to see - I AM.
  →   I honor my past while choosing my future.
  →   I love how I trust my capacity to rebuild , adapt and transcend.
  →   I make like-minded friends easily and naturally
  →   I am safe; it's only change. I cross all bridges with joy and ease and my life gets better all the time!

→   The past was good

and the

future is now.
The only time for action

is the present and watch my future materialize   

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content