login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Waking Up So Well Affirmed

Todays 1st set of affirmations 2-12-26

I AM the disciplined master of my internal world and that translates into wealth internally and externally.

ย 

My heart is a beautiful

heart and only contains beauty. โœง

โ†’ I am happy when I wake up.

โ†’ I AM positive experience.

โ†’ I know now that I am here to be happy

โ†’ I am always at the right place at the right time, thinking the right thing for the right reason

โ†’ LifeisEasier.
โ†’ I will enjoy this.
โ†’ This will make it better and easier.
โ†’ Now I have a better way.

โ†’ I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.

โ†’ My nutrition is optimal

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Holding โ€” [2026โ€‘02โ€‘12 4:37AM First check โ€” move everything new here. DONE
I wake up well
I know what to do

i know how I choose to feel and I feel that now

I start in the best place for meย 

I continue on doing just the right thing at just the right timeย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Intention- moving forward with faith certaintyย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Beautiful mind in a healthy body

โ†’ ย  I am thankful for my blessings. I focus on the good things in my life thereby giving them power to grow and multiply.

โ†’ ย  My creativity lights the path to satisfying answers.

โ†’ ย  I value my nutritional awareness by including it in my daily food

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content