Today I choose....to honor the energy -that I have a multitude of choices.
Today I choose... to allow this energy to create more space ... for what creates what my soul loves
I choose to focus on the idea of all I can allow, all I can change.


ย
Fill in the blankย
I choose to โฆ.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I choose to feel as well as I can under any & all circumstancesย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today I choose to rest up and include a focus of real gratitude.

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today I choose....
{feel free to choose to fill in the blank& if you choose add whatever else feels right to you} 

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi