login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Grief is love with different dimensions

  1. I am doing the best I can right now.
  2. I allow my feelings - they are all valid and part of my experience .
  3. It’s okay to rest when I need to so I don’t
  4. Small steps are still progress.
  5. I carry great love with me even in loss.
  6. I can be gentle with myself today and everyday 
  7. My needs always matter.
  8. I may feel scattered, though am still whole.
  9. Grief has no timetable; I move at my unique pace.
  10. I am my own best friend
  11. Breath by breath, IAM  steadiness.
  12. Feeling pain shows the depth of my love.
  13. I am supported 
  14. I deserve kindness from myself so give it 
  15. Some days will be quieter; some are messy and noisy & that’s okay.
  16. My memories are part of my strength.
  17. I can set small, safe boundaries.
  18. I can hold both sorrow and hope.
  19. It’s okay to choose what conserves me.
  20. I honor the love I had.
  21. I am allowed to feel unexpected things.
  22. My body remembers; I will care for it gently.
  23. I can forgive myself for imperfect days- I show up
  24. I am surviving, even when it’s hard to see.I am thriving even when it’s hard to see
  25. I am here for myself in this moment.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf.” – Jonatan Martensson

75a8bab32be96f4e13899d374fe51e15.jpg

memories.jpg?resize=696%2C473&ssl=1

 

SACRED MOMENTS OF GRIEF

  • I believe one of the first signs that we are ready to face grief is our willingness to stop, to be quiet, and to be with ourselves.READ MORE SACRED MOMENTS OF GRIEF
  • So consider: What am I sad about today? Then just allow the feeling of loss, the grief, to be there a moment.Source

Spiritual Practice by David Kundtz

  •  
  •  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content