login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Remembering The Love You Are Affirmations

Share affirmations on threadsย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am nurtured and fulfilled,

content, and blessed,

safe, and at peace,

my entire being is balanced,

vital and healthy.

I am filled with gratitude .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love howI ย know

I deserve relationships that respect my time and emotions.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

25 Affirmations for Remembering the Love You Are

  1. I am love; my presence nourishes myself and others.
  2. I deserve kindness, care, and gentle treatment.
  3. My worth is inherent and cannot be diminished.
  4. Love flows through me with each breath I take.
  5. I forgive myself and make space for healing.
  6. I am enough exactly as I am right now.
  7. My heart guides me toward truth, compassion, and courage.
  8. I attract relationships that reflect my goodness.
  9. I give and receive love freely and without fear.
  10. I am patient with my growth and celebrate small steps.
  11. My imperfections are part of my beautiful wholeness.
  12. I honor my needs and set healthy boundaries.
  13. I am worthy of joyful, tender connections.
  14. Love begins with me; I treat myself with respect.
  15. I release shame and welcome self-compassion.
  16. I choose thoughts that uplift and empower me.
  17. My capacity to love expands every day.
  18. I am connected to others through kindness and empathy.
  19. I welcome love in forms both familiar and new.
  20. I trust my heartโ€™s wisdom to lead me well.
  21. I celebrate my resilience and the love that sustains me.
  22. I am a source of warmth, comfort, and encouragement.
  23. I honor the love I give by caring for myself first.
  24. My life is worthy of love, tenderness, and joy.
  25. I remember that love is my true, unchanging nature.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content