Let’s enjoy this
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Let’s enjoy this
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am not defined by the issues of others .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ ❣️just the way I like it's post:
I love the flow and the continuity of complete self awareness and self empowerment which enable me to focus on my goals and needs and to stay centered and peaceful under all conditions.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
My mantra:
"This is definitely happening - and it's happening now: this is going be the greatest year of my LIFE!"
I'm unstoppable! The world that I travel in supports me with amazing health, amazing opportunities, growth, clarity and excellent communication, self determination and unshakable resilience!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
beautiful!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi