login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 Self Love For Self & To Love Others

I breathe, I pause, I choose.
 My limits are a form of love.
It’s okay to slow down and tend to myself.
 Saying no protects my yes.
 I can hold compassion without losing myself.
My feelings matter and guide me kindly.
I give when I have space; I rest when I need it.
 Gentle care for me strengthens my care for others.
I release what drains me and keep what heals me.
 I honor my heart’s rhythm without shame.
Choosing myself is choosing presence for those I love.
I am worthy of rest, mercy, and steady love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content