login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2026 rewiring my brain for the best.

Allowing & Letting Go

Living in the present will create the best past, a beautiful future

and an awesome daily life

  →   I am rewiring my brain for the best.
  →   positive energy is everywhere
  →   I AM Filling my mind with pleasant, uplifting and empowering thoughts
  →   Co-creation in process. Fully connected.
  →   Even now, I send love and light to all.
  →   Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.
  →   Even now, my feelings give me delight.
  →   Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards
  →   Even now I embrace simplicity, peace and love
  →   Even now, I am feeling more refreshed.
  →   Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself...
  →   Even now, I can do whatever needs to be done with such a feeling of accomplishment!
  →   Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.
  →   Even now, I see the big picture and recognize I am right on course.
  →   Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.
  →   I am immune to stress
  →   I am simply creating a network of strong neuro-associations within my nervous system.
  →   I embrace the divine balance in my life.
  →   I love how my feelings are neuro-networks and assist in learning, enjoying and creating!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

So grateful

that I move forward

no matter what.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s easy to think 

It’s easy to start 

It’s easy to know what to know

It’s easy to prepare 
Grateful for a new moment 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s easy to think 

It’s easy to start 

It’s easy to know what to know

It’s easy to prepare 
Grateful for a new moment 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s easy to think 

It’s easy to start 

It’s easy to know what to know

It’s easy to prepare 
Grateful for a new moment 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s easy to think 

It’s easy to start 

It’s easy to know what to know

It’s easy to prepare 
Grateful for a new moment 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content