login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2026 Joyful Transcendence

 My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.

→Balanced living is so natural and easy for me. →I Am very in gear for today, and all the present moments as they arrive. →My mind feels so clear, organized & expansive. →The next step is clear, I Am knowing and inspired to take complete action and feel good about it all →inner clarity feels so good →Great feelings have been ushered in, I AM in the flow of this awesome day!! →Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

→ there is no try, only do

→ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

→ My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

→ My mind is responding to Good cues.

→ I have no cap on allowing myself to be open to info which assists my Greatest Good

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Similar to above though energy continues 

My mind, body, and spirit are filled with loving thoughts.

Beyond loving thoughts  is my energy and that energy shapes my life experiences.

Balanced living always comes naturally and easily to me.

I am energized as ai love and present for today
I welcome each moment as it presents .

My mind feels clear, organized, and expansive.

The next step is clear and I take it with total faith filled confidence.

Inner clarity feels phenomenal, calm and good.

I am inspired to act and I feel good doing it.

Great feelings flow through me today.

Everything in my life moves with ease.

I do — there is no try.

My actions are expressions of my energy.

My energy helps significantly to manifest my intentions.

My abstract thinking creates powerful ideas.

New ideas combine into useful solutions.

My mind responds to positive cues.

I stay open to information that supports my good.

I allow the right guidance that benefits my greatest good.

There is no limit to what I can receive.

I trust my clarity and my choices.

I honor my energy and use it wisely.

Small steps lead to real progress.

I am aligned with flow and ease.

I am enough and capable in this moment and every moment after 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content