Sarah Dresser has some powerful videos
This thread is focused on emotions
by a variety of other people
& by ourselves
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Sarah Dresser has some powerful videos
This thread is focused on emotions
by a variety of other people
& by ourselves
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love when I take notice & say:
I loved deeply;
that love is part of me.
I loved deeply; that love lives in me.
Love I gave shaped who I am.
My heart remembers and that is gentle.
Loving was brave and true.
My love made good things real.
I carry warmth from that love.
Love I gave still comforts me.
My past love is a quiet strength.
I am allowed to feel tender.
My love matters, always.
I am whole even with longing.
Loving taught me courage.
I honor what I felt and feel.
The love I shared was honest.
I hold memories with kindness.
My heart can ache, still heal and be the depth of amazing love.
I love how I compassionately give myself gentle care today.
Love’s lessons guide me forward.
I am gentle with my grief.
My capacity to love is a gift.
I breathe into the tenderness.
I allow comfort to find me.
My loving self is still here.
I keep the good from our time.
I am worthy of peace and rest.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
.
I AM the presence of love walking through the world.
Love flows through me and grounds my days and nights
My heart is a steady home for gentle loving truths.
I live love by small, brave acts every day in a world that only knows love.
The love I carry transforms ordinary moments into pangs of bliss.
My tenderness is a quiet power that heals.
I give and receive love without losing myself.
8. Love refines me; I am patient with my own becoming.
9. My past love is a deep river that nourishes me now.
10. I hold sorrow and joy together with open hands.
11. Loving fully has widened the reach of my compassion.
12. I am rooted in love even when storms come.
13. My presence calms and comforts those who need it.
14. Love’s memory lives in my choices and my voice.
15. I honor the depth of my heart with gentle care.
16. My capacity to love is an endless well within me.
17. I let love guide my steps with quiet confidence.
18. Every breath I take is an offering of love.
19. I am a channel for kindness, patience, and grace.
20. Loving deeply has made my life richer and truer.
21. I carry love like a lantern for myself and others.
22. My grief and my gratitude sit together as teachers.
23. I am whole because love has shaped and held me.
24. In living love, I find strength, peace, and purpose.
25. I am love embodied—present, patient, and real.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place as never before.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful :
that I choose to be grateful
I am grateful :
That I feel better today than even earlier today
I am grateful for greater clarity in this day
I am grateful that
I am breathing
& breathing easier
I am grateful
that the Creator helps me with the big & small things
I am empowered by every anxious thought, using it to build a more profound and stable inner core.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi