login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2026. /25 affirmations @ a time for ease

Ease 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am allowed to rest.
  2. I did the best I could today.
  3. Small steps are enough.
  4. I am not my tasks.
  5. It’s okay to slow down.
  6. I deserve kindness.
  7. I can ask for one small thing.
  8. My feelings are valid.
  9. I am doing what I can right now.
  10. I am safe in this moment.
  11. I can return to rest whenever I need.
  12. Grief and love can exist together.
  13. I carried and still carry strength.
  14. I am allowed to feel joy and pain.
  15. I do not have to fix everything now.
  16. I am worthy of care.
  17. Tiny actions add up.
  18. I can set one simple boundary.
  19. My needs matter.
  20. I honor the love I received.
  21. It’s okay to take a break.
  22. I am present with what I can handle.
  23. I give myself permission to be imperfect.
  24. I am held by my memories and by this moment.
  25. One kind thing for myself is enough today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I love how one small step is enough.
  2. It’s so nice  I can begin what is needed with in five minutes.
  3. I don’t have to finish it now bc I trust myself to start & continue as needed 
  4. Progress, not perfection is perfect 
  5. I choose one simple next action.
  6. I am allowed to pause and return.
  7. I can do this in tiny pieces.
  8. I will be gentle with myself.
  9. My worth is never the task’s outcome.
  10. I can do this.
  11. I can set a safe time limit.
  12. I’ll focus only on what’s in front of me.
  13. Small steps build steady momentum.
  14. It’s okay to leave some things for later.
  15. I can breathe and try one thing.
  16. I can shrink this into a single step.
  17. I trust myself to know the next move.
  18. Doing a little is still doing something.
  19. I honor my limits and try what I can.
  20. I can turn tasks into tiny rituals.
  21. I will reward myself for any progress.
  22. I am capable of handling one piece.
  23. I release the need to do it all at once.
  24. Each small action eases my burden.
  25. I am allowed to start slowly and safely.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- I speak with precision and ease.
- My thoughts flow clearly into words.
- I find the perfect words in every moment.
- My speech is fluid, confident, and compelling.
- I articulate my ideas with clarity and poise.
- My voice expresses complex thoughts simply.
- I enunciate my words with confidence.
- I organize my ideas before I speak with calm focus.
- I communicate complicated concepts clearly.
- My sentences are concise and purposeful.
- I choose words that accurately reflect my meaning.
- I speak deliberately and with authority.
- I pause thoughtfully to craft clear responses.
- I am confident in public speaking and conversation.
- My vocabulary expands naturally and usefully.
- I translate my inner knowing into clear language.
- My tone enhances the clarity of my message.
- I eliminate filler words and speak with intention.
- I present my ideas with persuasive clarity.
- I receive and incorporate feedback to improve my speech.
- I think before I speak and my words carry weight.
- I project my voice clearly and calmly.
- I express myself without rushing or stumbling.
- My articulation reflects my intelligence and calm.
- I speak so others easily understand my meaning.
- I tell stories with vivid, precise language.
- I practice and my speech improves every day.
- I am an eloquent and effective communicator.
- My clear speech opens doors and builds trust.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content