login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2026 Rituals With Joy & Intent

Good morning 

words/ intentions/ feelings/ are powerful 

so let’s do what we do & feel what we desire to keep  flowing 

positive-affirmations-seek-permission.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My morning protein drink

feeling & action - step by step

Protein drink:

  • Spoon: “With this scoop, I measure care and intention.”
  • Cup: “This cup holds fuel and calm for my day.”
  • Water: “Pure water replenishes and refreshes me.”
  • Powder: “This powder gives gentle strength and steady energy.”
  • Mixing: “I blend nourishment and ease with every stir.”
  • Sip: “Each sip restores my focus and supports my rhythm.”
  • Finish: “I complete this simple ritual and feel ready.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I have - Acceptance:

I acknowledge the present moment as it is. 

Today I honor Responsibility

i respond creatively from that accepted reality.

today I am Defenselessness

I let go of the need to defend my  viewpoint to free energy.

By declaring intent instead of justifying, I access greater energy, fulfillment, joy, and freedom.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content