Share your higher frequency, affirmations for whatever you’re doing and whatever you’re wanting
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Share your higher frequency, affirmations for whatever you’re doing and whatever you’re wanting
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Today I have regular intervals of thinking of my beloved soulmate and the great life we knew together.
→ Today I look forward to creating my home as a sanctuary which brings me enormous blessings and continued peace, joy and comfort.
→ Wealth is pouring into my life.
→ I believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in my life.
→ I am clear minded and focused. I know what tasks are important and I complete them with ease.
→ Today I continue my daily journaling that allows me to know where I have been and where I AM choosing to go next.
→ Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous,my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways.
→ Today I look forward to doing things I previously said were too hard, too much for me. Today I choose to enjoy everything I need to do that gives me my most appreciated life.
→ At will, perceived distractions are now converted to greater focus and ideal concentration.
→ I am healthy. I am happy.
→ I give up the struggle and welcome daily ease.
→ Today I look forward to an amazing breakfast I am going to create.
→ My faith lifts me above my fears
→ My life is filled with positive abundance. All of my needs are met and more.
→ Today I will read, fill out any paperwork, and contact necessary people involved in my plans.
→ Today I look forward to choosing my clothes for the day, and any personal prep to be my best self in my eyes.
→ Today I joyfully check my mail and love in advance the awesome things sent to me.
→ Today I take regular moments to be proud of how I made it to this moment with allowing the willingness to do what is best for me, and anyone else I was including in my momentum.
→ I give myself permission to lead an amazing life.
→ Goodness and joy are mine in all situations.
→ I embrace the outcomes I can not yet see, knowing I can manifest my own positive experiences.
→ I now intend that the essential qualities of money in my life are freedom, abundance, gratitude and joy.
→ Acceptance-energy and action enhances and creates my miraculous life.
→ Today I live zestfully! My spirit soars, I see my goals, and I will achieve them with zest!
→ I expect goodness to show up in new and wonderful ways!
→ I routinely create and ingest delicious nutritious meals with much joy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
love and joy are mine now.
I love how my heart expands easily and naturally to the rhythm of joy.
I AM an abundance and goodness and all I need flow to me effortlessly.
I rest, refill, and rise renewed each day
I meet life with trust and playful curiosity with complete delight
I Am the presence of peace and it’s only
natural I attract Goodness and joy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1. I am peaceful and strong.
2. Love guides my steps.
3. I choose truth and clarity.
4. I radiate calm confidence.
5. Joy fills my small actions.
6. I release fear and rise.
7. I am rooted in present peace.
8. Compassion opens my heart.
9. I align with higher good.
10. I trust life’s flow for me.
11. Gratitude lifts my being.
12. I welcome ease and grace.
13. I forgive and feel lighter.
14. I attract positive support.
15. My clarity brings right action.
16. I am centered in inner calm.
17. Love heals what I carry.
18. I am connected to wisdom.
19. Peace grows inside me now.
20. I surrender what I cannot control.
21. I choose courage over worry.
22. I embody honest strength.
23. My presence soothes others.
24. I am open to miracles.
25. I live from a higher place.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi