login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 Creating a Happiness Theme During Unique Stuff

Creation a Happiness Theme During Unique Stuff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIEfdb931Nc 

Evening Affirmations for Financial Abundance | Think Yourself Wealthy

My goal is to allow my favorite of my favorites of affirmations to fill my world

Feel free to to create & share whenever/ wherever 

 

and come back and edit whenever you desire

Image result for single purple orchid flowers
 

 

I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring and transcending.

 

 

 

related threads for inspiration coming soon

I maintain my life living my best life with a lifestyle that includes creativity and a wonderful relationship with daily tasks and delightful good health


-With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good  

 

→   I participate in life right where I am with certain creative joy.→   I choose to have a positive outlook on life.→   I feel profound gratitude for all that I am and all that I have

→   I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

→  I trust an uncanny timing that I keep noticing within myself: I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment.

→  I release unreal fears. →  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All of my power is in this present moment.

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am more aware of how everything happens and is being faced, integrated,

Image result for i love pens the color of the ocean and sunrise and sunset pic

and let go of.

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how I value my routines and how fun and highly functional they are.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I feel a great sense of happiness, security and well-being.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I live my life around the values which I hold dear in my heart.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI have faith in my confidence and confidence in my faith

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am pleased with this moment

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Let’s post as often as we love ❤️ 

affirmations geared to the energetic

frequency of wealth … wealth is a very unique vibration 

It’s the accumulation of what we are choosing 

you may enjoy the following video, though headphones are best with layered affirmations 

Link to  vIdeo

 

8ccb23027102326c9c17f53c430728ed--yoga-meditation-positive-affirmations.jpgc06a6dd4590bc53276ab57a81b07be6b.jpgImage result for freedom quote pics law of attraction

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

8a7cd57bf448f50fc4be8b353ccaa5f9--women-tribe-quotes-soul-sister-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I'll start a bit(:

(1)→I allow myself to know I am an exceptional woman who is experiencing an exceptionally fulfilling life. 

(2) I have allowed a completeness of  lovely well being.  →

 

(3)I fully embrace my life exactly as it is

because

from here I go as desired 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

- I conserve energy by choosing what truly matters.

- I protect my time and use it with intention.
- I make small choices that add up to lasting sustainability.
- I guard my focus and avoid needless distractions.
- I use resources wisely and waste less each day.

- I simplify my schedule to create space for what’s essential.
- I let go of obligations that don’t serve my priorities.
- I keep systems and routines simple and effective.
- I choose clarity over complexity in decisions.
- I declutter my environment to free my mind.

- I recharge by honoring regular rest and recovery.
- I create gentle boundaries to preserve my energy.
- I pause without guilt to restore my strength.
- I refill my cup with quiet, nourishing practices.
- I welcome stillness as a productive act of care.

- I conserve money by making thoughtful, deliberate purchases.
- I conserve attention by saying no to constant noise.
- I simplify my commitments to protect my wellbeing.
- I simplify my possessions so what I own brings value.
- I recharge my creativity through mindful breaks.

- I conserve my emotional energy and choose positive focus.
- I simplify my goals into clear, manageable steps.
- I recharge overnight with deep, restorative sleep.
- I choose small daily habits that conserve, simplify, and recharge.
- I am intentional: I conserve what matters, simplify what doesn’t, and recharge as needed.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content